Chapter-14

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Maahir put pressure on boy’s neck with thumb hard,the boy’s breath stuck,but before he could do something more he pulled by Aalam who come there along with police🤧🤧.

Maahir:”Ahhh!!Aap ka abhi aana zaroori tha kya?”He shouted at Aalam who slapped him on head and went near Murad with teary eyes,he patted his face but no response.

Alyan:”Behosh hai!”He made faces when Aalam glared at him,Aalam united Murad and carried him like babies and he turned to Maahir who was still burning in anger.

Aalam:”Let’s go, they will handle them,that’s my order!!”Before they could open their mouths,Aalam made them shut and they started to follow them like a lost puppy😍.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Doctor was treating Murad,Maaz and Alyan both were sitting beside him meanwhile Maahir sitting on the couch with head low he was lost in his own thoughts.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Maahir was drawing in his room. He was almost 8 years old at that time but suddenly his room door opened revealing Aafia,who was holding her leg.

Maahir:”Maa kya hua?”He threw his colour on the floor and rushed to her,she sat on bed with painful expressions and pulled Maahir.

Aafia:”Kuch nahi bas woh Murad..um choro jane do bacha hai”

Maahir:”Murad?Kya kiya uss ne bataye mujhe”He was looking very angry.

Aafia:”Beta tum toh jante hi ho woh hame pasand nahi karta but koi na abhi bacha hai dheere dheere samjg jaye ga”

Maahir:”But aap ki tang ko kya hua yeh toh bataye”

Aafia:”Woh main Murad k paas gai thi but he push me hard,anyway wait Maa….Gaya huuu”She started to roll her hairs and smirk at Maahir who walk out from room angrily,he saw,Murad who was jumping on stairs cutely and busy in playing alone,he goes near him angrily and push him hard from stairs,Murad fell on the floor hard and started to winced in pain and look at Maahir.

Maahir:”Iss baar yaha se dhakka diya hai agli baar meri maa ko hurt kiya toh sidha ghar ki chhat se dhakka du ga jaha se bach bhi nahi paao gy”He warned him and left from there,Murad look into his direction with confused and pouty face.Aalam rushed to him and carry him in arms.

Aalam:”Murad kaise gir gy meri jaan”

Murad:”Khel raha tha gir gaya,lagi nahi mujhe see”He showed his hands,Aalam chuckled and hugged him tightly.

Next day at school Murad was talking with his friends and then he fell on the floor he looked up and saw Maahir who was burning in anger.

Maahir:”This is not your father's place so move bitch”He said and walked out from there but didn’t forget to step on Murad’s leg who hissed in pain.

After many years nothing changed Maahir still hate Murad but one thing changed Murad started to learn fight🙂,He never leave a chance to tease Maahir in college days,sometimes he get beaten by him too but look like he care,just like normal day,Maahir was standing with friends while he was smoking,his one hand in pocket,but he curse when he saw Murad,who come near him and wrapped arm around his neck.

Murad:”Hy little prince!!”The other boys laughed out loudly,Maahir looked away in embarcement and pushed Murad.

Maahir:”Yeh kya bakwas hai hatto”He tries to pusu him but Murad holds him more tightly.