Chapter-12

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Murad goes near Maahir and snatches the cigarette from his hand and throws it on the floor,Maahir looks at him with angry eyes,his eyes turned dark red in anger maybe.

Murad:”What is this behaviour?Kaha tha koi badtameezi nahi yaha”He said in normal tone he know he was already in angry mood it’s not good to add oil in fire🥲.Maahir look at him and hug him tightly and started to cry loudly like a 4 year old kid,The trio become shocked.

Murad:”Hy I am sorry,Rona toh band karo”He said in a soft tone but Maahir was just crying non stop,Murad backed off from hugging and cupping his face.

Murad:”Kya baat hai?I know there is something else”Maahir wipes his tears with shirt and hold Murad’s right hand who gulp,Maaz and Alyan look at them with innocent faces,Maahir stop crying but he was still sobbing,Maaz filled the glass of water and gives it to him but Maahir refuse.

Maahir:”Yeh sab meri wajah se hai,Main ne tumhe giraya tha,I remember I pushed you from stairs' 'He again started to cry while holding Murad’s hand who was left in shock.

Maaz:”Yeh kya bol rahe hai bhai?”He asked and looked at Murad who closed his eyes and looked at them.

Murad:”I am paralyzed from right arm,not completely but whenever I work none stop yah koi bhi bhaari cheez uthaao then my arm stop working but yeh bohat kum hota hai I think he saw my hand shivering during meeting”He turn to Maahir and hold his hands.

Murad:”This is not because of you,you idiot insaan yeh sab bachpan se hai I was like from birth stop blaming yourself aur tera push karna bhi koi push karna tha huu bara aya”Maaz back hug him tightly which made him smile.

Murad:”Aik kum tha kya jo tum dono bhi listen yeh rona dhona nahi chale ga samjhe,aur tum kya ladkiyon ki tarah ansu baha rahe ho jaao muh dho kar aao”

Maahir:”Yeh meri wa…”

Murad:”Nahi tumhari wajah se nahi hai ab jaao muh dho kar aao aur sara room saaf karo be fast”Maahir made faces and hugged them tightly.

Murad:”Such a cry baby”Maahir glared at him.

Maahir:”I think little prince much better than this shity cry baby”Murad shook head in disbelief and pulled Alyan inside.

Murad:”Ab zayada daadagiri mat karo aur jaldi se room saaf karo aur tum dono iss ki koi help nahi karo gy I am clear?”Both shook their heads as yes and sat on the couch,Maahir looked at them with widened eyes.

Murad:”Galti ki hai toh sudharne bhi pare gi”He said and sit on his chair,Maahir made faces and walk toward washroom with puppy face,Murad sigh and stare at his hand he close his palms and then open and saw how his hand shivering,he blink his eyes and started to typing on laptop with left hand🥲,And Maahir who first collect all the things from floor and then place them on their places and look up at Maaz and Alyan who completely ignore him,he curse them and started to work with tired face🦥.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Maahir was resting on the couch while his legs were on Maaz and Alyan who were watching TV.Murad went near Aalam and gave him his cup of tea and then returned to brats,he placed glasses of milkshake on table,Alyan and Maaz take their glasses happily.

Murad:”Tumhe kya takleef hai ab utho na pakro”

Maahir:”Abhi man nae hai baad mein”

Aalam:”Kya ho gaya bhai Man q nahi hai?”