Chapter-16

Author's POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

The whole ride was silent,Maahir stop the car and walk toward house angrily,Alyan and Maaz both were sitting inside car with red cheeks,they look at each other and come outside of car and started to follow Maahir,who come to living hall and stood angrily,Maaz took step and going to say something but the living hall filled with slap sound,Maahir give him one more hard slap and glare at Alyan.

Maahir:"This is funny for both of you?Itni si bhi sharam nahi aayi,You come here!!"He ordered Alyan to come near him with a scared face but he winced when Maahir slapped him too.

Maahir:"Tum *Slap* dono koi*Slap* bache ho?*Slap*Tum dono*Slap* ko amdaaza*Slap* bhi hai*slap* kitna dar *Slap*gaya tha main,magar *Slap*nahi tum *Slap*dono ko toh *Slap*bas prank karna tha mazza*Slap* lena tha"He shouted at them and gave them non stop slaps,their faces turned red,eyes filled with tears.

Maaz:"Ahh!Bhaiya We are sorry,I know it's our fault please maaf kar dy"He pleaded to him but to whom he was kidding,Maahir was looking out of control and ready to kill someone,He pulled hairs in frustration,his eyes looking dark red.

Maahir:"Main ne kaha tha I don't like this type of shits then why you both are so..."He was going to slap them one more time but this time one hand stop him,he look back and saw Aalam,Murad also come there after hearing his shout and slaps sound he pull Alyan and Maaz in embrace.

Murad:"What the hell is this!!"He shouted at Maahir,Maaz and Alayan both started to cry and apologise.

Maahir:"Ask them!"He glares back and shouts too,Aalam holds him from arm and tries to stop him.

Aalam:"Baat kya hui hai,q maar rahe ho bacho ko araam se bhi toh baat ki jaa sakti hai na"

Maahir:"Han toh aap kar ly araam se baat mujhe aaram se baat karna nahi aata"He shouted and going to hold chair in hand and threw it away,Aalam pull him hardly,Alyan and Maaz flinched,Murad hug them tightly and close his eyes angrily.

Murad:"Baba k sath room mein jao,Right now!!"He shouted at Maahir who glared at him angrily,Aalam sighs and comes forward.

Aalam:"Go and sit there!All of you right now!!"He said in stern tone they all sit on couches without any word,Aalam filled the glasses of water and give it to Alyan and Maaz then he come toward Maahir and give him but Maahir push his hand away angrily,Aalam hold his jaw harshly and made him drink water forcefully,and then wipes his mouth.

Aalam:"Apna gussa inn par nikalna mujh par nikalne ki kosish ki toh ulta latka du ga"He said in cold voice and leave his jaw angrily who hissed and look away.Aalam sit in front of them on chair and look at them.

Aalam:"Maaz kya baat hui hai bacha,tell me"He asked softly,Maaz wipes his tears and looks at Maahir who was glaring at them,he gulps and turns to Aalam.

Maaz:"Baba wo-....."He told them everything,Murad who started to boil in anger.

Murad:"Kya soch kar tum dono yeh mazak kiya"They look down,Aalam sighs.

Aalam:"Acha theek hai bache hai ho gai galti,aur inn ko saza bhi mil chuki hai ab koi kuch ni bole ga inn ko,aur tum itna gussa karne ki zaroorat nahi bache hai woh"He said in calm tone even though he was angry too but he need to handle this all before they torture poor souls more.

Maahir:"Bache???Yeh bache hai???Aap ko koi idea nahi meri jaan nikal gai thi,main kitna dar gaya tha mujhe laga,kahi phir se yeh bhi Murad ki tarah kidnap na ho gy ho"He was stuttering and shivering,Aalam goes near him and hug him tightly and rub his back,Maahir started to cried in his embrace and what he said next give a high voltage shocked to them.