Chapter-2[Eng Sub]

Author's POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Murad entered the police station and his blood started to boil when his eyes landed on Maaz's red cheek,he clenched his fists and looked at the officer.

Murad:"Who the hell did this?"He shouted lungs out,they all flinched and gulped at his tone.

Officer:"Mr Murad,aap ka bhai traffic signal break karte huye pakra gaya hai and he was drunk too,agar kuch bada nuksaan ho jata toh kon responsible hota?"

[Mr Murad, your brother has been caught breaking the traffic signal and he were drunk, if any major loss had happened then who would have been responsible?]

Murad:"Ohhh toh yeh drunk tha,signal break kiye,interesting,I love it,but why the fuck you touch him,don't you know your place"

[OH!! He was drunk and broke the signal.Interesting,I love it,but why the fuck you touch him,don't you know your place?]

He grab the officer from collar who try to free himself.

Officer:"Sir aap ab ye galat kar rahe hai,aik toh aap k bhai ki galti hai aur aap yeh sab,main Aalam sahib se baat karu ga,woh hi bataye gy k hum ne sahi kiya ya galat"

[Sir, now you are doing this wrong, it is your brother's fault and now you are doing this,we will talk to Aalam Sir about all this, he will tell you that we have done right or wrong.]

Murad leave him and glare at him,Officer gulp and look away.

Murad:"Fucker"He mumbled and threw the cup of tea on floor.

Murad:"Bahar nikalo isse,and no need to inform Baba,I will handle him"

[Release him,and no need to inform Father,I will handle him]

He turns to Maaz,one police man opens the lock up and Murad goes near Maaz and holds him from arm and caresses his cheek softly.

Murad:"Why are you both so mean?"He sighs heavily and drags him from there.

The ride was not silent,Maaz was sulking and hitting him very badly,Murad looked like a mess,he stopped his car in front of home and pulled Maaz out of the car.

Muras:"Look just shut your mouth,Agar koi uth gaya na tere sath sath main bhi maru ga"

[Look, just shut your mouth, if someone gets up, I too will die along with you.]

Maaz:"Hum hain rahi pyar ke phir milenge chalte chalte"

[We are the travelers of love, we will meet again on the way.]

He was completely drunk and try to kiss on Murad's cheek who push him away and curse his fate,he come to living hall but his breath hitched,he immediately place hand on Maaz's mouth and push him behind couch and sit behind him,he look from back of couch and gulp when he saw Maahir who was standing in kitchen shirtless while his one hand on kitchen counter and with one hand he was placing ice pack on chest and cursing police loudly,Murad giggle and put hand on mouth too.

Maaz:"ummm mmm hum hai raa..."

Murad:"Aby chup bilkul chup,chalne k liye legs ka hona bhi important hai jab woh hi nahi hogi toh kya milna,kya chalna"

[Hey, be quiet, absolutely quiet, it is important to have legs to walk, when they are not there, then what meet, what walk.]

He slap Maaz on head softly who made pout and snuggle into him.Maahir sigh and started to walk,Murad sigh in relief but he flinched and clench his fists angrily.