Chapter-3[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Murad came out from his car and gritted his teeth at Maaz who stepped out from the car too and turned his face to the other side with attitude,Murad started to walk toward his company meanwhile Maaz crossed him which made him more angry.

Murad:”Bloody moron”He clenched his fists and started to run and push Maaz away who bumped against a wall and started to rub his shoulder.

Maaz:”You bitch!!!”He started to throw punches in the air,Murad who already left from there while giggling.

They enter the main building and all the employees stood up from their chairs and greer Murad who ignore them and started to walk toward his cabin with cold face,Maaz made “Ohhh”Face and follow him but he didn’t forget to wink at girls😌,who place files in front with shyness,but everyone become shocked plus scared they leave their places and run toward one corner,Maaz and Murad turn to them with frown but they roll their eyes when they saw Maahir who was looking like he going to kill them,Murad made cry face and turn to his employees.

Murad:”Calm down,he won't eat you,he is here as my manager so chill,he is the same like all of you,no need to be scared of him”He said in a cold tone and turned to Maaz and Maahir.

Murad:”In my cabin”He left for his cabin,all the employees sigh in relief but they were still shivering in fear,Maahir push Maaz who glare at him and going to open the door of Murad’s cabin but before he could do,Maahir kick the door hard.

Murad:”Mr this is not your Mother's house so behave,and one more thing from onwards you have to take permission before entering in my cabin”Maahir and Maaz both sit on the couch and place their right legs on left legs and fold hands on chest.

Maahir:”Bakwaas kum aur kaam zayada bakko kya kaam karna hai itna fazool time nahi mere paas”

[Less nonsense and more work. What work do I have to do, I don't have so much time.]

Maaz:”Same for me,so can you open your mouth now?”Both brothers looked at their boss,Murad stood up from chair angrily and slammed the table hard,Maaz and Maahir both flinched but pretended like nothing happened.

Murad:”Stand up!I said "stand up right now”Both stood up from the couch and looked at each other with shocked expressions.

Maahir:”How dare you..”

Murad:”Leave and take permission then you can enter now be fast,I don’t have time for your shity mouths”He was looking angry like hell,Maahir is the one who goes near the door and Maaz looks at Murad.

Maaz:”Itna cheehne ki zaroorat nahi jaa rahe hai ''

[There is no need for so much shout, we are leaving.]

He pushed Maahir too both standing outside of the Cabin,Murad sitting on a chair and drinking a glass of water.

Murad:”Ahhh!Baba yeh kya kiya aap ne”

[Ahhh! Baba, what have you done?]

He pulled his hair in frustration but then he heard a knock on the door,all the employees tried to hold their laughter.

Murad:”Come in!”He replied coldly and Maaz entered the room,Maahir followed him,Murad glared at them.

Murad:”Here your drawer keys and go and ask my secretary she will show you your place,and you mister here your cabin keys”Maaz looks at them with shocked eyes.

Maaz:”Cabin?Why?Mujhe bhi cabin chahiye,main yaha sab k sath nahi bethu ga meri bhi koi self respect hai”

[Cabin?Why?I also want a cabin, I won't get along with everyone here, I too have any self-respect.]