Chapter-13

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Aalam brings Maahir home,Alyan and Maaz run toward him but they stop when their eyes land on Aafia,they freeze in their places.

Maaz:”Baba!”Aalam looks at him with a small smile,Alyan goes near Maahir and holds him from arm and takes him to the couch,they make him sit Maahir hissed in pain and look at Aafia who comes near him and removes his hair from forehead in a loving way.

Aafia:”Ahh!Mera bacha kitna maara hai mere bache ko koi baat ni Maa abhi haldi wala doodh leke aati hai hmm”She said and turn but stop by Maahir who pull her from wrist and she fell on the floor in his feets.

Maahir:”Kyn kar rahi hai aap?Just why don’t you have shame?”She asked her with too much anger,Aafia stood up and set her hair and smiled.

Aafia:”Baad mein baat karenge abhi rest karo aur tum dono kya dekh rahe ho leke jao isse room mein”She glared at Maaz and Alyan,Aalam looking everywhere.

Aalam:”Murad kahan hai?”This time Maahir also looked up at the house.

Maahir:”Murad!!”He called his name but he glared at Aafia who was smirking evilly.

Maaz:”Baba bhai toh aap k piche hi gy thy abhi tak aye nahi aur na hi humme inform kiya k woh kaha hai”Aalam take out his mobile and call Murad but it’s showing switched off number,he become worried but don’t want to show.

Aalam:”I think trafic mein atak gaya ho ga,tum dono isse room mein ly k jaao main medicine aur dhood bijhwa deta hu,aur tum chalo mere sath”He hold Aafia’s arm and drag her from there.

Alyan:”Bhaiya!Aap ko yeh sab?”His eyes become teary,Maahir holds him from neck and pulls him closer,Maaz becomes shocked.

Maahir:”What are you doing here?Murad kahan hai?How do you become a gangster?Why the hell are you sitting there without doing nothing?”Alyan looked down in guilt.

Maaz:”Bhaiya iss ki galti nahi hai bhai ne strictly warned kiya tha k humme kahi na jaye aur nahi kuch kare,we are just following him”Maahir leave Alyan’s neck and place finger under his chin and made him look up.

Maahir(deep voice):”Now I will give you an order and you have to follow. I am clear?”He smirked at Alyan who looked at him and mumbled “yes”.

Maahir:”Good you have 10 minutes do whatever you want to do bas kaise bhi karke Aafia k muh se nikalwaao ki Murad kaha hai”

Maaz:”Bhaiya what do you mean by this?”He was looking scared. Maahir took a long breath and pulled him on the couch.

Maahir:”Murad ko kidnap karwaya hai unhone ''They become shocked as hell.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aalam:”Murad kahan hai?Kaha chupa rakha hai isse Khuda ka vasta hai mere bete ki jaan chor do”

Aafia:”Aap ko aap ka beta bhi mil jaye ga pehle mera kaam toh kar,main kya shakal se bewakoof lagti hu?Jab tak property mere naam nahi ho jati tab tak aap ko aap ka beta nahi mil sakta”

Aalam:”Woh itni jaldi nahi ho sakti time lagy ga,but main Wada karta hu main sab kuch tumhare naam kar du ga but iss…”Aafia started to walk toward Maahir with smirk,Aalam felt helpless,his eyes filled with tears,he can’t do anything else what if she hurt his son,this woman is crazy she can do anything if she hurt her own son,then this is nothing for her,he blink his tears and goes near Maahir.

Aalam:”Abhi tak yahi baithe ho leke jao isse room mein,right now”He give them order in cold and stern tone,they gulp and help Maahir and take him to his room,Aalam sat on the couch and rub hand on face,this time his tears started to roll from his eyes,Aafia who saw him like that and made ugly sad face.