Chapter-9[Eng Sub]

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Maahir stopped the car and came out from the car  and groaned loudly with closed eyes. He took steps toward the club but he was not walking properly.He enters the club and goes near Counter.

Maahir:”Excuse me!Wh..”He stopped when Alyan and Maaz both hugged him,he wanted to stay like that but the chest pain😭😭,He groaned and tried to push them but both started to snuggle into him,he cursed loudly and pushed them hard.

Maahir:”Tum dono pagal ho gy ho kya??Yaha aane se aik baar puch toh liya hota,at least bata toh diya hota”

[Have both of you gone mad? You should have asked once before coming here, you should have told me at least.]

He burst on them both started to look down with pout and held ears.

Maaz/Alyan:”Showrry!!”Both made pout and said in drunk voice,Maahir roll his eyes whom he was kidding,he hold their hands and drag them out of club,he push them inside care forcefully and they were busy in flying🦥.Maahir open the front seat door and sit on driving seat,he place head on steering and hissed,he try to pull shirt up from chest but the shirt stick to his wound which make him more angry,with that he drive off from there.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Maahir stopped the car in front of home,and opened the car door for brats,he pulled them out from shirts and started to push them inside.

Maahir:”Ahh jaldi karo,khoto mujhe se khara nahi hua jata mazeed”

[Ahhh, hurry up, you bastards, I can't stand it anymore.]

He kick them on back and they enter the house with laugh,but they become shocked their mouth left open when they saw Murad stand there with worried and angry face☠.

Maaz:”B-Bhai!!”

[Brother!]

He goes near him and hugs him,Murad gives him a small smile and looks at Maahir who starts to look away.

Murad:”Kaha gy thy?Care to explain?”

[Where did you go?Care to explain]

He asked Maahir and gave a signal to the servant who rushed to him.

Murad:”Inn dono ko room mein ly jaye,subah dekhta hu innhe aur tum kuch puch raha hu”

[Take them to room, I will see them in the morning and you I am asking something.]

The servant nodded and drag Alyan and Maaz from there with a lot of difficulties,Maahir come near him,Murad gasp when his eyes land on his chest,his shirt ditch into blood,he hold him from arm and drag him to couch and made him sit.

Murad:”Yah Allah!Yeh kya kiya tum ne”

[Allah! What have you done?]

He started to panic,Maahir held his hands.

Maahir:”Kuch nahi hua,theek hai,woh dono club chaly gy wohi se call ayi thi toh main inn ko lene chala gaya”

[Nothing happened, it's okay, they both went to the club,I got a call from there, so I went to pick them up.]

Murad:”Aur tum ne mujhe batana bhi zaroori nahi samjha,Have you lost your brain?Look what you did,tum jante ho you can’t walk properly and still”

[And you didn't even think it necessary to tell me, have you lost your brain? Look what you did, you know you can't walk properly and still.]

He slap him on face not hard but that’s enough for Maahir who gulp.

Maahir:”Woh uss time kuch samjh hi ni aya,tum meeting mein th..”