seven

Me and Lewis are about 6 episodes into Brooklyn nine-nine, and Lewis seems to be loving it so far. We've kept the same position with my head resting on his lap, even after I've thrown up a few times.

My stomach is so sore though because now it's reached the pointed where I'm dry heaving and there's nothing to throw up.

"Have I changed your mind on your opinion on Tv shows?" I ask referring to the fact Lewis says he doesn't like watching TV shows.

"Possibly." He grins down at me and I smile.

We get interrupted by my phone ringing, I pick it up and see Eloise calling me.

"Hello?" I say because she didn't say anything when I first picked up.

"Hey- am I okay to bring Luca home now?" She asks, I had told her how I had to go home from work because I was sick and I said she can bring Luca over whenever- she insisted on keeping him for a little to give me some peace seeing as I'm also throwing up now.

"Of course, thank you." I say thankful she had taken him for so long because I don't want Luca to see me too sick.

"Perfect, I'll be over soon, Lucas dying to see you." She says and I giggle in response. "Thank you."

"Who was that?" Lewis asks casually "Eloise, she's bringing Luca over now, she should be about 10 minutes." I tell him and he nods in response staying silent.

"By the way, I'm going away for new years." Lewis suddenly says and I look up at him shocked.

"Ooo, where?"

"Brazil, with a few friends." I widen my eyes "That's so cool, one of Luca's favourite movies is Rio." I say because it's set in brazil.

He laughs a little in response and my amazed voice "I'm gonna miss a couple people though."

"Oh yeah? Who?" I grin and I'm glad he can't see my face because I'm probably blushing.

"Just this one guy- Luca." I can hear the smile in his voice and I smile.

"Only him?" I ask suppressing a laugh "Yeah." Lewis sighs out casually as if he's being serious.

"Speaking of Luca." I sit up because I notice Eloise's car pulling into my driveway.

"I'm just gonna go to the toilet real quick." Lewis says and I turn to him with a small smile "Okay." He lightly pats my shoulder as he gets up.

Eloise soon walks in, holding Luca who looks happy to see me.

"Hi El." I smile as she lets Luca down and he runs to hug me "Are you okay mama?" My heart melts at how concerned he is.

"Yes I'm okay, thank you."

"Are you okay?" It's Eloise who asks me this time and I smile up at her as she adds "You lowkey look like shit." She whispers the swear word and I laugh.

"Always humbling me." I laugh and she grins "It's my job."

"A little weak but I'm already feeling better."

"Must be this Lewis guy- magically making you feel better." She smirks knowingly and I lightly slap her arm.

I shush her "Don't be so loud- he's here!"

"Lewis is here?" Luca exclaims in happiness and I look at him lying down on the couch "Yes, he's just doing the toilet right now."