twenty

"Lewis we need to get up." I groan into his chest as we lay in his bed together.

Shortly after our talk in the cafe we returned to Lewis's house, and with Luca being at school that gave us some time alone.

Which Lewis has spent smothering me in kisses as we comfortably lie in his bed. It's been well over an hour of us just enjoying each other's warm embrace.

"Why?" He says cockily as he hovers over me- before I can respond he places another long kiss to my lips.

I hum into his mouth as we part again "It's not productive to lie in bed all day- why don't we take roscoe for a walk?"

"Yeah- I'll need to shower first though." He says as he lays back down and takes me back into his arms- wrapping his muscular arm around my stomach as he pulls me back into his chest.

He doesn't give any indications of moving and I sigh lightly before laughing "Lewis."

"Yeah, yeah." He squeezes his arms around me lightly before he pulls away to get out of bed.

I stay under his soft covers and watch as he walked through his room and towards his closet. He looks through it before pulling out a few items of clothing.

He peers back at me to find me staring at him shamelessly. You can't blame me- he's very nice to look at.

"If you're done staring, I'm going to go for a shower." He smirks at the fact he caught me staring.

He turns his back to me and walks towards his en-suite bathroom.

I cozy up further into the duvet "Maybe I'll join you." I smile innocently and close my eyes- knowing he's turned around from the lack of footsteps.

I hear him chuckle to himself before he goes into the bathroom- I open my eyes when he closes the door.

I will not be joining him. This time.

I get up and go to my own room where all of my clothes are- opting to change for some warmer clothes for our walk.

I throw on a sweater and go downstairs to see roscoe- who no surprise is laying down on the soft carpet next to the couch sleeping.

His soft snoring fills the room as I sit on the couch.

I go on instagram. My account is still public and I'm kind of glad nobody has found it yet, I don't know how people will act.

Curiously I search up Lewis's profile, I don't follow him but I click on his profile.

I widen my eyes as I see his most recent post. It's of me in the water when we were at the beach on his birthday.

Summer lovin

My stomach flutters at the caption. I had no idea he posted this- or that he even took the photo in the first place.

I notice that that's his first post since the 11th of December, that post talking about being P2 for the last race and looking strong for tomorrow.

I scroll to look at his other posts, most of them just being formula 1 related.

I'm startled out of my thoughts when I feel two hands on my shoulder- I jump in shock.

"Stalking me, are you?" He leans down to whisper in my ear and I shove my phone down onto my chest to cover it up.

"No?" i defend myself although it comes out more of a question.

Lewis comes around the couch to sit next to me. His body smelling very clean and giving off a fresh aroma.