fifteen

Even though Lewis had broken my trust I did still trust him enough to look after Luca while I went to work.

Luca was very excited for their 'boys day'. I have no idea what Lewis had planned but I'm sure Luca will fill me in on everything when I get home- to Lewis's house.

Which is where I'll be going in half an hour when it's closing time.

I had contacted Anastasia to let her know she got the job the other day, she did her first trial shift today in the morning and I was very delighted with my choice.

I also did the same with a nice guy called Anthony. He worked from the afternoon until about an hour ago and he did pretty good.

I had them both do smaller shifts than they would on an actual days work. Just to get them used to the job and everything.

I'm glad I hired two people, it will allow me to have the morning or evening off, maybe even a day depending on the shifts they do.

The bell chimes and two guys walk in.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" I greet them with a smile.

"Are you Lewis Hamiltons girlfriend?" One of the guys ask and my entire body freezes at his question.

I knew people had seen me in the videos posted online but I didn't ever think I'd get recognised- let alone at work.

"Uh- No." I smile nervously.

"But it's you in the video." He says cockily and his friend whispers something to him and they both chuckle.

"Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." I say more firmly now, hoping they take the hint and drop the topic.

He pulls out his phone and almost shoves it into my face. "That's literally you."

"We aren't dating." I tell them but they don't seem satisfied.

"You're the reason he lost the championship last season." He scoffs and the other one agrees.

"Yeah being a distraction- but I don't blame him." He turns to his friend "Look at her, I'd tap that."

I wince at his disgusting words. Which aren't even true. I didn't know Lewis when he lost the championship, we met after.

"I-" I'm quickly interrupted.

"And look at her big lips- god Lewis is a lucky man." He starts smirking to his friend.

I never thought I'd be in a situation like this. Feeling so trapped. They say you automatically either go into flight or fight. I assumed I'd immediately go into flight mode in a situation like this- but I just can't bring myself to move.

I'm stuck.

I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life.

"I don't think he'd mind sharing."

My breathing picks up and I don't even know what to say. I don't know how to get them to leave. 

The cafe is completely empty apart from me and these two creepy guys.

One of them creeps up closer, taking steps towards the counter as he walks behind it and even closer to me. Please no.

My lips quiver as he reaches a hand up to lightly brush his knuckles over my cheek. I close my eyes for a moment hoping they will disappear. Hoping this moment will finally end.

"How much to fuck that pretty mouth of yours?" He rubs his finger over my lips and I snap out of my frozen state and take a good few steps back- slapping his arm away.