three

"What's your favourite TV show?" I ask Lewis as I set down our cups of tea, he mutters a small thank you.

"I actually don't really watch tv shows." He says and I'm surprised "What! Do you watch movies?"

"Of course." He grins at how surprised I am.

"Okay, favourite movie then." I take a sip of my tea.

"I've got quite a few but maybe whiplash."

"Oo, I've never watched that but I've heard it's good."

"What about you?" He asks me as he drinks his tea, both hands around the mug, probably to warm himself up.

I think for a second "Maybe little woman? I also really like Disney films- probably from watching so many with Luca, I love tangled."

"My cousin is obsessed with Rapunzel." Lewis says with a smile forming on his face, talking about his family. 

"Aw that's so cute, how old is your cousin?"

"She's 5, like Luca." I smile that he remembered Lucas age.

"You know, you kind of look like Rapunzel." Lewis says and It brings a smile to my face.

"That is such a big compliment, thank you."

"What's your favourite colour?" Lewis asks me "Purple? I think, it honestly depends on the situation."

"Yeah me too, My favourite colours red."

"How old are you?" He asks me suddenly.

"I'm 25."

He only slightly widens his eyes "I'm 36."

11 years isn't that much, I think I'm even more attracted to him now.

"So you were 20 when you had Luca?" He asks me softly.

"Yeah." I say with a small smile, I show him the background to my iPhone, which is me in hospital with Luca.

He lets out an awe "Luca was so tiny! And you look exactly the same." I laugh at this.

"Thank you."

"When was the last time you cried?" I ask randomly and he laughs "Slight change in question, December 12th."

"I know, first thing that came to my head- and that was oddly specific.." I say confused at how he knew the exact date he cried. "I cried last week at a sad movie- me and Luca were balling our eyes out."

"So what happened on December 12th?" I ask slightly hesitant Incase I'm overstepping.

He thinks for a moment "Lost a pub quiz." I burst out laughing, expecting a real answer, this makes him laugh too. I decide to drop the subject seeing as he doesn't want to talk about it.

"What movie were you watching?" He goes back to what I previously said.

"Don't laugh." I pause pointing at him "The Disney film, the good dinosaur."

"You were crying at a dinosaur?" He questions tilting his head with a small smile.

"Yes! Don't laugh." I point at him "I wasn't going to cry but Luca was and I just couldn't help it."

"No, it's cute- don't worry." He reassures me.

"Oh! Luca is obsessed with Hamilton right now!" I see Lewis widen his eyes "The movie- he's trying to learn the songs but he's not getting very far." I laugh thinking about the many times Luca has tried to sing along but he's always a little behind.

"Oh, I love that movie." He exclaims.

I try to think of another question "Who is your hero?"

He ponders on this question for a moment "Uh, Ayrton Senna."