twenty four

Valentine's Day was slowly approaching and I had  absolutely no idea what to get or do for Lewis.

It's so hard buying for someone when they have all the money in the world to buy anything they want.

Although technically he had insisted we do no gifts because he didn't want me to spend any more money on him- however I found a loophole to that.

I would make him something.

Something- because I still haven't figured out what yet.

"What are you thinking about?" Lewis murmurs looking down at me and I snap out of my thoughts and gaze up at him.

"What makes you think I'm thinking of anything?" I say and he laughs lightly.

"You always bite your lip and squint your eyes without blinking- you were just doing it." He says it as if it's obvious and I'm starting to wonder if I do that a lot.

I was told a lot growing up that my face always showed my emotions very clearly- even without me realising.

"Am I always that transparent?" I'm not sure if it's really a bad thing but I feel like it can't always be a good thing.

He tries to suppress a smile while he pretends to think about it "Yeah.." he trails off and I suck my lips In between my teeth.

"It's not necessarily a bad thing." He tried to assure me while I bite my lip.

He suddenly brings his hand down and brushes his thumb across my bottom lip "Stop biting your lips." He whispers and I immediately stop as he keeps his thumb on my lip.

He leans down and catches my lips with his own in a kiss. The kiss gets more heated and I move one of my legs over to straddle his waist.

His hands immediately come to rest on my waist in a tight grip as he pushes me down slightly to sit deeper on his lap and press more against his hardening dick. 

"Baby." He groans into my mouth as I start moving my hips a little causing him to tighten his hands on my waist.   

"Mhm?" I hum pulling away from the kiss and looking down at him, his eyes full of lust.

"How do feel about Paris for Valentine's Day?" He asks catching me off guard- not expecting him to say anything of the sort right now.

"I-" he really has caught me off guard because I'm speechless and don't know what to say.

"Luca-"

"-Can come too." He cuts me off and I smile.

I wouldn't mind going to Paris- actually that's an understatement I would love to go to France, I can't think of a better way to spend the holiday.

"I would love to." I smile down at him and reconnect our lips in a kiss. I love kissing his lips, it's like nothing else matters in the world when we are kissing.

I push my ass down further onto his hard dick as he starts kissing down my jaw and neck.

"Mama!-"

I immediately disconnect my lips from Lewis and he uses his grip on my waist to lift me off of his lap and onto the free space in the bed next to him.

My eyes are wide through this entire process and I'm praying Luca didn't see anything. 

"Mama why were you on top of Lewis?"

He looks confused as he approaches the end of the bed, he climbs up and sits on his knees next to me.

"Were you attacking him?"