03. BOLD RECRUITMENT

AS THE BOWLING CONTINUES, [Name] gradually comes out of her shell, feeling the infectious energy of her friends and teammates. With each strike and spare, her excitement grows, and soon she's cheering and high-fiving just as enthusiastically as the other guys. Her eyes twinkle with this newfound energy they had created within their friend circle.

"Hup!" Chigiri releases the bowling ball and everyone watches as he scores a spare. [Name] and Bachira grab each other and leap with joy while Yoichi cheers.

"Nice, Chigiri!" [Name] yells.

"Hell yeah! Nice, Princess!" Karasu cheers.

"It's neck and neck!"

"It'll come down to both the team's second to last throw!" Reo calls out.

"I'm counting on you, Darai!"

"Muster that focus!!" They cry out to their teammate as he steps toward the pitch.

"Oh, golazo Buddha...grant me your power. Nanmyouhourengetgoal...Nanmyouhourengetgoal..."

He releases the ball with vigor. "EL GOLAZO!!"

The team watches anxiously, but soon it turns into triumph as the swift ball knocks down all the pins with one swoop.

"STRIKE!!"

"WOOOOO!"

"Darai! Darai!"

"EL GOLAZO!!"

"Ah, shit...now we have to get a strike too...!!" Tokimitsu panics and [Name] pats his shoulder.

"Don't be scared, Tokimitsu-kun! Besides, who's next? We need another strike to tie!"

"Please!" Yukimiya clasped his hands together.

Karasu rallied them, "Go! This is for our last throw!!"

"NAGI!" [Name], Yoichi, and Bachira cheered in unison.

Nagi, however, couldn't focus amidst his hunger and fatigue. Tripping over his own feet, he flopped to the ground, accidentally sending the ball rolling forward. Panic ensued, but relief flooded in as Nagi managed to score another strike.

As [Name] helped him up, she congratulated him with a smile, prompting a rare grin from Nagi.

"Good job, Nagi-kun!!"

"[Name]-chan! You're up!!"

Encouraged by the team's support, [Name] reluctantly stepped up for her turn, only to send the ball careening into the gutters.

Bachira couldn't contain his laughter, shaking [Name] back and forth teasingly. "What was THAT?!"

"Shut up..!!!!" [Name] exclaimed, cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Yoichi's laughter rings out, joined by Chigiri's, who struggles to hold it back, earning him a glare and a pout from [Name].

"Nii-chan! Chigiri!! You should have my back!"