EPILOGUE.

AS THE SUN SETS, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, waves crash rhythmically against the shore, creating a soothing symphony. Seagulls cry in the distance, adding to the tranquil atmosphere as palm trees sway gently in the breeze. It's a serene scene, inviting one to bask in the beauty of nature's embrace.

As they stroll along the beach, [Name] glances around, her curiosity piqued by their surroundings. "Michael," she begins, her voice soft with intrigue, "why are we here?"

Michael smiles, his eyes shining with anticipation as he takes [Name]'s hand in his. "I wanted to bring you to this special place," he replies, his tone filled with warmth. "Somewhere we can be alone for a bit."

[Name]'s curiosity deepens, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "But why here, specifically?" she presses, her eyes scanning the horizon for clues.

Michael's smile widens as he leads her closer to the water's edge. "Because," he says, his voice gentle yet determined, "this is where I want our future to unfold."

Intrigued, [Name] follows his lead, her heart fluttering with anticipation as she waits for Michael to reveal his intentions.

He tenderly holds her hands and stares deep into her eyes, simply intoxicated by the sight of her.

"[Name]," he begins, his voice devoid of his previous teasing nature, "from the moment I met you, my life changed in ways I never imagined possible. You've brought light into my darkest days, and your love has transformed me in ways I never thought possible."

[Name] gazes at him, her eyes filled with love and anticipation, her heart racing in sync with his. She then smiles, "Michael..."

In your presence, I've found home," Michael continues, his voice growing stronger with each word. "And today, I want to ask you something that has been on my mind for a long time."

The Isagi widens her eyes, "Are you—Oh my god—"

He drops to one knee, grabbing a small velvet box from his pocket, the moonlight glinting off the ring nestled inside.

"[Name] Isagi, will you marry me and rule by my side?" he asks, his eyes sparkling with hope and love as he opens the box to reveal the ring.

She covers her mouth with both her hands, falling onto her knees in shock. Michael awaits her answer anxiously, his heart beating out of his chest.

Fortunately, [Name] nods, unable to find her voice amidst the overwhelming rush of joy and love.

"Yes, Michael," she finally whispers, her voice trembling with emotion. "Yes, a thousand times yes!"

He gently grabs her hand and finally puts a ring on it.

Michael pulls his fiancee into a kiss which she eagerly returns, placing her hands around his neck.

Unbeknownst to [Name] and Michael, Ness, Yuki, and Aashi all high-five each other for a successful proposal!

"Finally...!" Yuki quietly squeals, hugging Ness and Aashi together.

Aashi nods. "I know..! AHH! I'M SO HAPPY..!!"

"By the way, Aashi-chan!! Thank you for flying out to help us!!"

"Anytime!"

"Congratulations on a happy engagement, Kaiser..!!" Ness quietly calls out while smiling wide.

Yes, Michael begrudgingly asked Ness for help and Ness got too excited so he phoned the girls, but mission success anyhow!!

Underneath the golden stars, Micheal and [Name] seal their eternity...

Forever.

Das Ende
(The End.)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you all for the support you have given Golden! I really enjoyed reading your comments and seeing your reactions to certain scenes, haha.

With each vote, comment, and DM, you guys have helped and pushed me become a better writer each time I publish something!

I had loads of fun writing for Kaiser—ngl I thought I was gonna discontinue midway because he is SO HARD TO WRITE. But I hope I did your man justice everyone.

Special thanks to my amazing pookies (YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!) for giving me motivation to push out chapters despite my very frequent writers block ❤️😚

I love you guys smsmsmsms TYSM FOR READING GOLDEN!

Once again, thank you for all of your support and I wish you all the best in whatever you're doing right now. I will always be rooting for you!!!

If you want to, go check out my new bllk fic "Kick It"!!

GOLDEN
COMPLETED