09. KAISER IMPACT

[NAME] WATCHES the teams closely as they begin to play each other. Her eyes zoom around the field's perimeter to memorize the player's positions and postures. She commits every detail to memory with intense focus, analyzing their postures and tactics with precision.

"So Isagi's on the bench, huh?" Otoya asks Bachira.

Bachira simply grins at Yoichi while tapping his earbud, "I'll be going on ahead, egoist Isagi Yoichi."

Yoichi only stares firmly at the boy.

[Name] sees her brother examine the field just as she is. 'During these ten days of training, Yoichi's numbers haven't improved quickly enough for him to join the regulars.' Her eyes travel over to Bastard's #50. 'The only one from Blue Lock to make the regulars is Kunigami Rensuke.'

Her brows furrow, 'Ego told me about the Wildcard program. It was dedicated to the losers...so they could claw their way back up.'

"THE RULES ARE "FIRST TO THREE GOALS," She hears the VAR say aloud. ""INFINITE SUBSTITUTIONS" WHERE YOU CAN SUB ANYONE IN AND OUT IN-DEFINITELY!"

"AND THE "STAR CHANGE SYSTEM, IN WHICH THE MASTER STRIKER IS ALLOWED TO PLAY FOR JUST THREE MINUTES! IN ADDITION...THE MASTER ALSO SERVES AS THE TEAM COACH."

[Name] grips her notebook while setting her medical bag down. 'It's time.'

"THEN LET'S GET STARTED...NEO EGOIST LEAGUE 1ST MATCH. GERMANY VS SPAIN!!"

"KICK-OFF!!"

The whistle resounds through the stadium field, and Kaiser starts off with the ball. He makes eye contact with Ness and effortlessly passes it to him with Ness catching the ball with no trouble. With that cheeky smile, he glances around the field as he runs through. As soon as two players from FC Barcha close in on him, he sends the ball zooming straight through them.

'Oh?' [Name] blinks. 'A vertical kick with good backspin. It's a pass that doesn't kill his target's speed! Clever.'

Benedict Grim is that target. He effortlessly receives the ball and utilizes his strong physique to force a path open—the shortest and most direct path to the goal.

Yoichi widens his eyes. 'While hugging the sidelines, he uses his brute power and physicality to force open the shortest distance possible.'

'Sty-Guri's—'

Yoichi and [Name] have the same realization.

'A tank-type dribbler!'

Grim passes the ball to his teammate, Erik.

'A super-crossed pass!' [Name] realizes.

"What a messy pass," Erik comments, "I'm the only one who could've reached it in time, you octopus."

[Name] leans in, her focus sharpening as she absorbs every detail of the unfolding action on the field. 'Whoa...! His ball control is amazing...! Despite his outward appearance, he displays finesse and precision...! He maneuvers so gracefully while threading the needle of each touch of the ball!'

Erik dashes past defenders attempting to impede his progress, a determined glint in his eyes. "Let's see what you've got, smegma," he murmurs confidently, before deftly tapping the ball and preparing to execute his next move as opponents converge around him.