10. BLUE LOCK'S IDEAL

KAISER IMPACT — As Noa says, it's a very fast kick. An extraordinary move in the world of soccer. With how quick and accurate the shot is, it's hard to predict and follow. Kaiser is simply a whole different freak of nature. A genius on the field. It's a shame he's so arrogant though.

But could [Name] lie? If she had a sick kick like that, she would be boasting about it all the time (not).

'Kaiser Impact...!' Yoichi's eyes twinkle while he analyzes that move over and over. While Ness and Kaiser chat, he makes eye contact with his, just as, bewildered sister. '[Name] as well...is just as surprised.'

'Even Noel Noa acknowledges that the swing speed of Kaiser's leg is the fastest in the world!'

'Maybe I've been thinking wrong about everything..!!' Yoichi's mind runs through the possibilities. 'Maybe Bastard München's foundation of rationality isn't because of the people around...instead Kaiser's talent itself is the team's philosophy!'

'Every goal ends with a Kaiser Impact...as a materialization of the team's zero-waste rationality!'

'Ego mentioned something about having am overwhelming ability to turn a zero into a one...' Yoichi's eyes wide.

'Is Kaiser the perfect embodiment of the Blue Lock ideal...?'

He furrows his brows. 'If so, I...'

[Name] couldn't believe how skilled Kaiser actually was. His intensity had her spine tingling in an excited way. She wanted to see more of him and Ness tag-teaming on the field. 'That leg power is astounding!'

Being a sports physical therapist included looking at players bodies and analyzing their stats.

She tries to hide her intrusive thoughts about how firm Kaiser's legs are.

'Are they built in a certain way that allows him to kick so fast?' [Name] ponders, writing this down in her notebook. 'Supernatural muscle formation...Maybe it's a god given talent? Even so, as much as I hate to admit it, something like that is simply amazing!'

She scrolls through her diagrams of each player and begins to sketch Kaiser's anatomy to the best of her abilities. She'll fix it after the game ends, but right now...she really wants to investigate him. Sketching his hair, body type, and face, she completes the drawing by labeling each of his stats near certain muscles.

Bachira spins the soccer ball on the tip of his index finger. "Guess the world really has some crazy egoists after all." He smirks, "You're awesome, Kaiser. I'm gonna dance on your grave~!"

Kaiser only grins at Bachira.

"Hey, hold up, headlights!!" Lavinho jumps from his seat. "You've got my blood pumping!! This is seriously some dope entertainment!"

"I wasn't planning to join in...I'm gonna use three minutes!" He removes his glasses and throws his jacket off, revealing his Barcha jersey.

"Star-Change system, I'm comin' in!!!" He runs to the field excitedly.

[Name] smiles widely. 'I get to see Lavinho play in person..!!!' She squeals internally.