06. BASTARD!

WHILE RESIDING in the medical ward, [Name] takes notes within the BlueLock notebook she was provided with while rereading her anatomy book. She wears a typical physical therapist uniform which consists of comfortable and professional attire. It included solid-colored scrubs along with closed-toe shoes. Her scrubs included a small tag which read, "Isagi [Name]" and her occupation for the project.

Immersed in the anatomy book and her notes, [Name] absorbs details of the male physique until a knock interrupts. Yuki's cheerful voice echoes, "Knock, knock! Can I come in, [Name]-chan?"

Smiling, [Name] closes the book and replies, "Sure, Yuki-san! Door's open."

Yuki breezes in, exuding vibrant energy. "Ready to conquer the day, [Name]-chan?"

[Name] chuckles, adjusting her scrubs. "Absolutely. Just brushing up on some anatomy before actually heading out there."

Yuki peeks at the book, "Ah, the classic anatomy grind. The body's a masterpiece, isn't it?"

Aashi, passing by, pokes her head in. "Did someone mention masterpieces? Because have you seen our offices?"

"For real!" Yuki agrees.

[Name] gestures to the book, "Haha, I'm just refreshing my memory. The more I understand, the better I can help the players."

Aashi smirks, "You're diving deep, huh? Well, if you need a break, Yuki and I are planning to grab snacks at the lounge."

Yuki nods, "Yep! We can chat about more exciting things than muscles and bones!" She gives the girl a thumbs up, "training's gonna start up soon! So let's fuel up first." She claps gleefully, "I can bring them here for you, [Name]-chan."

"Thanks but no thanks, Yuki-san." [Name] smiles apologetically, "No food allowed in the medical ward."

"Aww, bummer." She sighs and Aashi laughs.

Soon, the large monitor on the wall starts up, the cameras panning to all of the stratum teams and the boys preparing to begin their training exercises. 10 seconds on the clock before it starts.

"Ooh! It's starting!" Yuki jumps up.

Aashi watches with excitement swirling in her brown hues. "How exciting..!!" The 19-year old utters.

[Name] catches sight of her brother, his face looking ready, determined, and serious. The girl watches in anticipation for the race, clenching her fists.

'Yoichi...You can do this...!!'

!!'