𝟑𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋. Yoichi's Nightmare

YOICHI STIRS AWAKE, his eyes slowly fluttering as he sits up on his bed

YOICHI STIRS AWAKE, his eyes slowly fluttering as he sits up on his bed. 'What's...happening...?' He finally observed his surroundings after rubbing away his tiredness. Furrowing his brows, he utters out loud, "I'm back home?"

His room is still the same as he left it.

"Nii-chan!"

The boy glances at his sister as she barges into the room, but why was she in a wedding dress?

Her hair was neatly put together and she wore the most dazzling wedding gown. (Imagine wedding gown description).

"Yoichi-nii!" [Name] huffs in frustration, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm finally getting married, and you're still in bed? Everyone's already at the reception! Hurry up!"

Yoichi blanks out. 'What.'

'What.'

'WHAT??'

"Married?! To who?!" He demands to know.

"Don't yell at me! And he came for dinner yesterday night. You literally gave him your blessing. I don't wanna hear your excuses—GET READY."

His room door slams shut.

Yoichi's heart pounds with a mix of confusion and disbelief as he scrambles out of bed, his mind still reeling from the surreal scene unfolding before him. With shaky hands, he quickly dresses himself, the reality of the situation sinking in with each passing moment.

As he rushes to the venue, Yoichi's thoughts whirl with a flurry of questions and doubts. How could his sister be getting married so suddenly? And to whom?

The mere thought sends a chill down his spine, filling him with a sense of dread he can't quite shake.

Arriving at the venue, Yoichi's worst fears are confirmed as he sees his sister standing at the altar, a radiant smile gracing her lips as she gazes lovingly at her groom. But it's not just any groom—it's Michael f***ing Kaiser, the very person Yoichi least expected to see in this role.

"Kaiser..?" he whispers from his seat.

He shakes his head, unable to comprehend the absurdity of the situation. "This can't be real," he mutters to himself, his voice tinged with disbelief. "There's no way my sister would marry someone like him."

Disgust and disbelief surge through Yoichi's veins as he watches the ceremony unfold before him.

"You may now kiss the bride." He hears the priest say.

As Kaiser lifts [Name]'s veil, a soft gasp escapes her lips, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. The gentle touch of his hand against her cheek sends a shiver down her spine, and she leans into his embrace with a contented sigh.

Their lips meet in a tender kiss, a moment of pure bliss enveloping them both. The world around them fades away as they lose themselves in each other, their love and affection evident in every touch and caress.