07. BLUE ROSES

COBALT HUES widen in disbelief as Kaiser nonchalantly relaxes his foot after thwarting Yoichi's shot. Yoichi's annoyance escalates as the blonde boy throws him a cocky smirk in return. It's then that Isagi Yoichi realizes the true identity of his opponent.

'"Kaiser"...That guy is the same as Itoshi Sae...'

"Ah..."

'One of the "New Generation World 11"...Michael Kaiser...?!'

"Hey, Isagi! Why are you just standing there?!" Raichi exclaims, a mix of surprise and concern in his voice.

"What's up?" Hiori questions, glancing between Yoichi and Kaiser.

"Trouble?" Yukimiya says, raising an eyebrow.

"No...Um...He blocked my shot..." Yoichi utters aloud, a hint of frustration in his tone.

"What?!" The angry blond retorts, his expression intense.

"That's quite hostile." The brown-haired player remarks, observing the tense atmosphere.

"That won't do, Kaiser." Ness walks up, holding a box, "They couldn't understand you. They gotta wear this." He says in German before passing out the earbuds, "Here you go, guys from Blue Lock. These were proved by Jinpachi Ego. A micro-interpreter."

Yoichi gazes at the earbuds in his palms, curiosity mixed with apprehension.

"Apparently, he has a sponsor who dreams of being able to talk with aliens. This device is supposed to let them communicate with anyone on earth."

He puts them on, along with the other players.

"Though apparently, it's a prototype for now."

They can hear his voice now in Japanese.

"...Since it can only respond to one predetermined language at a time. But even the tone of voice is made to sound similar to the one of the person speaking, can you tell?"

Yoichi's eyes widen with understanding.

"Pardon us for our late introduction, Blue Lock. My name is Ness."

German
Bastard München
U-20 Midfielder
Alexis Ness

"Whoa, cool! I'm hearing him in Japanese!" Igarashi says, surprised.

"And it doesn't seem like there's a risk of these falling during matches, either!" Gagamaru adds, moving his head around to test the earbuds.

The side of the earbuds says "Mikage".

"That sponsor he mentioned...was Mikage corporation!" Yukimiya observes, looking at them with newfound insight.

"Reo's family! His dad is a big businessman, after all!" The tall male remarks.

"I see! That's nuts!" The buzz-cut male exclaims, both hands on either side of his head.

"Come on, Ness. Don't pretend to be amiable with these smegma." A voice says, walking up.

Germany
Bastard München
U-20 Forward
Erik Gesner