𝘚𝘠𝘕𝘖𝘗𝘚𝘐𝘚

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒   !

           𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 lost his parents when he was just a child. Since that time, he learned how to survived with his younger sister on the suburbs of a small town in Texas. From an early age, he dedicated himself to the art of cunningly obtaining what wasn't his to support the ones he loved. But the desire to cheat didn't stop in childhood.

          Instead, it took hold of him and carried him into adulthood, making him one of the best thieves in the state. Although he suffered the consequences of his actions throughout his life, he always ended up getting away with it. Until one day, an ultimate love captures his scattered heart and makes him question his lifestyle, but it won't be that simple to separate himself from all the choices he's made throughout his life. His past won't let him escape so easly.

           𝐌𝐀𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 is a quiet girl living on the outskirts of Dallas. On the surface, she has a lovely life with a good job and a nice house, but not everything is as it seems. Her past still haunts her mind and heart. She feels unable to escape the clutches of her fears, to move on and leave everything behind. She feels trapped.

          Until one day, true and genuine love melts her heart and completely changes her way of thinking and living, making her question her values, all for the sake of fulfilling her desire for achieving everlasting freedom.

         But every choice we make has consequences. They can lead us to a beautiful destiny or a tragic one. And sometimes it is very hard to overcome the obstacles that stand in the way.

          Will they be able to fulfill their desires and build a fruitful life together...or will the cruelty of the world they inhabit destroy their dreams?

           Their bond will be tested, and they must decide if they have the strength to fight to defeat the enemies of their hearts.

Or will there be anything strong enough to 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑴 𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻?

© cxstlebyxrs