Elizabeth Reid

JJ is 8 1/2 months pregnant. She was sitting at home with Garcia. JJ and Spencer have been together for 3 years and have been married for 2.

Spencer was working on a case with the rest of the team. Only her and Garcia reminded in Quantico.

The team went to bed an hour ago. They are coming back tomorrow. Garcia got up and made something to drink. When she came back she saw JJ rubbing her belly in pain.

"Peaches? You ok?" Garcia asked. JJ shook her head no.

Garcia's eyes lit up. Garcia went over to where she is and helped her to the car.

It took 15 minutes to get to the hospital.

Garcia signed JJ in and they hospital staff took JJ to a room. Garcia followed. Once in there they checked to see how far along she was.

JJ wasn't that far so Garcia stepped out to make a call to Spencer. She told him what was going on and told him what hospital she was at and hung up. Garcia walked back in and sat down. She held onto JJ hand. JJ squeezed it back.

* 16 hours later *

The team arrived after JJ had the baby. Spencer was the first into the room.

"Hey JJ. Hi Garcia." Spencer greeted. JJ looked up from the baby and smiled.

JJ handed Garcia the baby. Garcia held her while JJ and Spencer talked.

Spencer kisses JJ and smiled at her. He said something and kissed her head.

JJ looked over at Garcia. Garcia handed the baby back to JJ and went out into the hall. She gathered up the team and they followed her.

The team piled in the room. Garcia sat in Morgan's lap. Rossi sat by his self and Emily sat in Hotch's lap. Spencer was sitting on the bed next to JJ.

"Guys. This is Elizabeth Jane Reid. I named her after Garcia's mom, Jane and Emily's middle name, Elizabeth." JJ told them.

Garcia smiled and cried tear of joy. JJ handed Elizabeth to Derek who was smiling at the baby. Elizabeth opened her eyes and smiled.

She has Spencer's eyes. She has JJ's hair and smile. She has Spencer's nose. Elizabeth looked just like her mom and dad.