JJ/Reid

(Can't think of a title. I am super tired. Been working all day and will do the same tomorrow. Just wanted to put a story out.)

The team had a day off from catching creeps.

They decided to go out and see a movie with their kids and family. The BAU team showed up at Emily and Hotch's house. They all filed in one by one until everyone was their.

Spencer and JJ were the last to arrive with their two kids. Henry ran to Garcia and gave her a hug and Dean walked over to Garcia. He hated getting bone crushing hugs from Garcia.

Garcia gave her boys a hug and released them.

Spencer sat on the floor and JJ followed in suit onto his lap.

"What movie are we going to see that is appropriate for kids?" Derek asked holding his nephew he got custody of on his lap. Emily shrugged.

Spencer sat still and Dean jumped on him from behind. JJ moved off Spencer's lap and sat in the unoccupied chair behind her.

Spencer started tickling Dean. Dean giggled, begging Spencer to stop.

Henry attacked Spencer from the side. Spencer managed to get Henry on his back and started tickling Henry. Henry begged for it to stop, but Spencer didn't let up.

Daniel, Derek's nephew, started tickling Spencer's back. Spencer stopped tickling his boys and turned to Daniel. Spencer tickled Daniel until Daniel was on the floor with the other two boys.

Once the tickling stopped. The team stopped. "What are we doing for the movie" Rossi asked.

His 5 year old granddaughter at his side. "I think we found our movie." Hotch commented.

Everyone raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Us."