Sneaking As Jeid

JJ an Spencer have been dating in secret for 5 months, 3 days and 1 hour and 18 minutes.

The team has no idea that JJ and Will broke up. Will didn't want to be with JJ because she lost her baby from a work injury.

When they broke up JJ went to Spencer for help. Spencer let her stay in his bed until 2 months after JJ was over Will.

Spencer started sleeping with his back away from JJ, then 1 month after that, Spencer started pulling JJ near him.

JJ loved the feeling of strong arms around her when she woke up. The time JJ told Spencer she loved him was when she woke up and she rolled over and saw that Spencer was awake and said the three words Spencer smiled at.

"I love you." JJ told Spencer. Spencer smiled and kissed her on the lips. JJ smiled into the kiss. They decided against telling the team until they got caught, JJ got pregnant or they were going to get married.

Today was the day that the team found out about their relationship. It started like this : JJ and Spencer walked into work as normal. Morgan and Garcia were there talking about some random thing when JJ and Spencer walked in.

Spencer and JJ went over to get some coffee and the other two followed close by. Morgan came up with a suspicion that JJ and Reid were dating and Garcia and Morgan had to find out.

Garcia and Morgan stayed around the corner close enough to hear and see the two. Spencer reached up to get there cups and gave JJ hers. JJ poured her some and Spencer put his mug under so JJ poured Spencer one. Spencer nodded his thanks.

Spencer reached over and took JJ's hand in his. He kissed her hand and let go of it. He pulled JJ over to him into a hug. Spencer kissed her head and then lifted her chin. "I love you." Spencer told JJ.

" I love you too." JJ told Spencer and kissed him on the lips. For some reason Morgan thought it would be nice to scare Spencer and JJ so he walked over to them and put his hand on there shoulders and they jumped apart. "Mind if I join?" Derek joked.

"Shut up." JJ and Spencer told Derek at the same time.

"Ok lover boy and blondie, we got a case so hurry up and come into the conference room." Derek told them and walked off.

Spencer shrugged and refilled his mug and JJ and Spencer walked in. They sat down and waited for the rest of the team to file in.

Once they all did Derek yelled "Spencer and JJ kissed in the break room." JJ and Spencer's cheeks flushed a deep red color.

"Is that true?" Rossi asked. JJ nodded and took Spencer's hand. Spencer squeezed her hand and smiled up at her. The team smiled at the two.

"Can we start the case?" Hotch asked. The team nodded and got to work.