Spencer/Emily

Spencer likes Emily. Everyone knows but they won't tell.

Spencer has been trying to tell Emily then she quit the BAU.

Spencer's heart broke. He had to find her.

Spencer went to Garcia and asked her where Emily went.

"She didn't leave yet. She will be leaving in an hour. Get to main airport that is on the west side of town. I wish you luck, lover boy." Garcia told him and Spencer shot out of her office and down the stairs all the way to the main floor.

He handed his ID to the men and ran out of the FBI and he ran. He ran to the airport. He stopped to get some water and ran up the stairs and through doors.

He wonder over to a list of what time planes are suppose to leave. The announcement of flight 310 was now boarding made Spencer run to find Emily.

Once he saw her he shouted her name. "Emily!" Spencer yelled after the 5th time she turned around.

Spencer ran over to her and pulled her close to him and kissed her on the lips. Emily pulled away and looked down at her feet.

"Emily. I love you. I don't want you to leave. Please come home. With me." Spencer begged. Emily slowly looked up and looked into his eyes.

She nodded her head yes and stood on her tippy toes and kissed him on the lips.

Spencer pulled away to pick up her bags and grabbed her hand and led her to his place that was a 10 minute walk from the airport.