"God blesses everyone"

The team just got back from a tear jerking case.

The Unsub kill 6 kids including the one they found him with.

It's 4 days to Christmas and the team was tired.

The team sat down in their chairs and started on the case files. Spencer mind drifted off while the team was working.

Spencer looked up at JJ. She looked upset. Spencer got up and walked to her office. Spencer walked through the door and sat down. "You ok?" Spencer asked.

JJ nodded her head. "This case got to me too. I thought of our son when I looked at the little boy. I actually called the babysitter and asked asked to talk to him." Spencer told her.

JJ smiled back. Spencer held put his hand and JJ grabbed it. Spencer pulled her into a hug and Spencer kissed her head. JJ inhaled his sent and closed her eyes.

"Can we go home now?" JJ asked.

"Sure." Spencer responded.

Together they walked out of the office. They loaded into the car and went home.

They opened the house door. They were met by blonde haired, blue eyed boy.

"Mommy! Daddy! I watch Christmas Carol! God blesses everyone!" The 4 year old exclaimed. Spencer smiled and picked him up.

"Time for bed Benjamin. Go get your pj's on. Mommy will be up there to tuck you in." Spencer commanded. Benjamin ran up the stairs and to his room.

"He just quoted the movie? There is no denying he is your son." JJ laughed and walked up the stairs.