The baby Reid

JJ just had the little guy.

He was a week early, but as healthy as could be.

He kinda scared everyone when he was born. He didn't cry or anything. He just keep smiling.

The doctors loved the little man. He smiled and giggled as the nurses cleaned him up and laughed as he was placed in his mother's waiting arms.

He has JJ's hair, but he looked so much like Spencer. He had the same color eyes and same jaw line. He looked like an exact replica of Spencer.

JJ smiled at the little boy was pulling at her fingers and playing with the band on he ring finger.

They put JJ in her own room and fixed a few things and the staff left at alert the awaiting BAU family of the good news.

After two minutes there was a knock on the door frame. "Hey Spence!" JJ said, still cooing over the baby in her arms. Spencer smiles at her and walks over to her.

He moves her hair out of the way and kissed her on the lips. "Have you named him yet?" Spencer asked. JJ shook her head no.

"What would you like the name to be?" Spencer asked. "I like the name Weston or Elijah." JJ suggested.

"How about Weston Elijah Reid?" Spencer asked. "There's his name." JJ smiled. Weston Reid came out special and he grew up special, with the help of the BAU family of course.