The Other Reid

Samuel Reid, twin brother to Spencer Reid. Samuel just got back from the army a day ago.

He hasn't seen his brother in a long time. Spencer was 19 when he left. Now he is 28 years old.

Samuel knew where Spencer worked so he hopped on a bus and went to the FBI building.

Samuel walked in and went up to the front desk. He got a visitors pass and went up to the floor Spencer worked at.

Samuel stepped out of the elevator. He saw a stern looking man talking with an old book writer. Two beautiful girls, a blonde and a raven haired girls and a colorful, happy, red head. She smiled at Samuel and went back to what she was doing.

Samuel walked up to the chief Strauss' office. He knocked and walked inside.

"Samuel! Good to see you! Spencer and the team should be in the conference room any minute to review a new case. Please, take a seat." Strauss told him.

Samuel took a seat and looked around the room. "Nice family you have. They look so happy in the photos on your desk." Samuel said picking up the three photos.

"Thank you Samuel. You look so much like your brother. It's hard to tell the difference between you two." Strauss told him.

"You want the job. We have an open spot. With two geniuses on the team, we will be catching bad guys instantly." Strauss said to Samuel.

"Sure. I can do that." Samuel said. Strauss got up and shook his hand.

They walked out the door to the conference room door. Strauss knocked on the door and walked in with Samuel behind her. "Everyone. This is Samuel Reid. He will be part of this team and, before you ask, he is Spencer's brother." Strauss introduced.

"Twin, actually." Samuel added. Spencer looked up from his paper and his eyes got big. The brother he hasn't seen in 9 years is standing right in front of him.

Samuel walks over to where he is and sits in the empty chair beside him. "Hey big bro. Did you miss me?" Samuel teased.

Spencer was about to start crying. Samuel pulled Spencer into a brotherly hug and the two stayed like that for a while.

The team clapped and welcomed Samuel. Once the two brothers pulled out of their hug, the team looked at them.

They have the same color hair, eyes, length of hair, even the same colored shirt. "How come Spencer never said he had brother?" Derek asked.

"Let me take this." Samuel told Spencer. "I was in the army since we were 19. I just came back yesterday, so why not come say hi to my big bro." Samuel smiled.

The team turned their attention back to the screen and keep reviewing the case.

Occasionally Samuel and Spencer would answer at the same time. The team has another genius in the evergrowing  family.