Glitter

Garcia saw the perfect opportunity to put glitter all over the boss man, Rossi and Reid.

The three of them stayed late to take the heat from Strauss and they must have fallen asleep in the conference room.

JJ and Emily came in after Garcia arrived. They walked up to her. "I know that look. Your about to do something." JJ told Garcia.

Garcia put her index finger to her lips and pointed to the conference room. The girls smiled and Garcia left to get the glitter from her office.

Garcia came back with three bottles. One of gold. One of silver and the other one was red. She handed JJ the red and Emily the silver.

They snuck into the office and closed the blinds.

JJ put the red in Rossi's hair and on his face.

Emily threw the silver in Hotch's hair and all over his face while Garcia pull out paint brushes and started to spread the glitter on Spencer's face.

She took some of JJ's red and put the red on Spencer's nose and some silver on his eyebrows.

Garcia was getting payback for the pranks Spencer played on her. Garcia left after she was finished.

TWO HOURS LATER

JJ got a call from a small town in Texas. They have killer who is killing both genders. There is already two bodies.

JJ stepped out of her office and signaled everyone into the conference room, forgetting about what they did to the other members of the team.

They opened the door and Derek busted out laughing, waking the boys.

Spencer looked confused and Hotch looked like a deer in the headlights while Rossi took out his phone.

"I look damn good." Rossi commented.

Morgan was holding his sides from laughing so much.

Hotch took out his phone and looked too. "I look fabulous. But I think Spencer has this in the bag." Hotch told them.

Spencer was still half asleep, so he was still confused. "Take your phone out and look." Emily told him.

Spencer did and was desperately trying to get the glitter off. "Really? I know Garcia did this." Spencer said.

"Serves you right. Messing with my goddesses." Derek flirted. "We have a case. I suggest you guys go home and get the glitter off before we go." JJ told them. They boys nodded and left.