part 6

Now jungkook is in his car... And his bodyguard's were behind him.. In their cars.. Namjoon was in the car  right behind him.. They are approximately only 170 meters away from their destination in deagu.. If everything will go so smoothly then what is the fun in it... At this moment jungkook heard gunshots.. After there was a continuous fireing which was behind his car... Which meant... Mafia boss was attacked..

Jungkook speed up his car and call namjoon...who picked up in a minute..

"who they are nam... Jungkook asked frustrated... Eyeing his side mirror to inspect the cars number...

"shit 30 cars... Basterd's ... He glanced at the phone for namjoon to give him some clue about his lover's...

"SPEAK UP..! He shout lossing his temper by... First time he can't fight they were so many... His men's dont have that weapons with them...

"who it can be... Your enemy.. Kai...! Jungkook let me distract them... we have to... "before namjoon could speak jungkook already cut his call... But when look behind the road was all empty and nothing was there not even a single trance of mark of tires...

Jungkook change his lane and now he was in a open street..like a main market.. So many shops.. Road is clear not a much people was in it's a relief to him for drive .. Because it was 12:00 clock... Mid night everyone had been sleeping by now... However his luck was not with him tonight... And saw the same cars now chasing him... And speed his car more and looked like his car is about to break his all speed limitation..

And then...

Bang...

Bang...

Bang...

Jungkook's one hand is on steering wheel and the in other one he held his gun... In case they come face to face with his car.. he can shoot them on spot.. He was so much happy to meet his wifey but here.. Someone have to ruined it all... Later his phone rang... He frown at the unknown call.. Nevertheless pick up...

"Hi.. Jeon jungkook.. How is your journey to deagu.. How much bullets you eat by now.. hmm..! He fist his hand... Listening his venomous voice... Instead decied to play along...

"Are you that much sure your dog's can reach to me.. Kim jong -In kai.. They are nothing  compare to my men's and you send them to kill me... Oh man you are a something.. ! "jungkook laugh so hard on his silence and decided to take a left side.. Which was looking a society... But...

Bang...

"fuckers..! Jungkook curshed when his car got disblanced... Because they shot his car's back tire... And his car broke down on the end of the street..

"Mr jeon.. Now are you want to say something about my men's..  "he laughed like a maniac and..

"Rest in peace jeon jungkook.. Bye..!  With last word he cut his call smirking..

Jungkook come out from his car and glanced back one time before getting in a simple looking society...

As I said luck is not with him tonight and...

"arggh... Jungkook groan when bullet hit his shoulder... He fell down with thud sounds.. He immediately pull out his gun and shoot the two men in blink and get up dusting his clothes off.. But hiss.. Because blood was flowing with a speed.. He need a help.. He look around and found a three house...

In Min House...

Jimin was in his garden pacing back and forth with beating heart... He is not sleepy so decided to walk around his garden admiring the moon...