part 36

"Who the hell is calling at our precious time cutie.. Jungkook looked pissed his all mood destroyed by this phone which kept ringing god knows who was calling him and why he have waited for that day for so long to make jimin as his.. He knows they did two times still the wedding night is a most precious night for couple to become one and cherished this moment till their last breath... he wants jimin to remain only his forever that's what his told him and gave him direction to make something his which is destined to be his...

He get a close view of the phone vibrating on the nightstand and frown and reading the name...

"Min hana...you ex mother-in-law cutie what will you going to tell her.. Jimin panicked...it didn't cross his mind that he was out of his house from yesterday...and his mom will be worried sick about his well being and will definitely took the whole house on her head calling him.. He took a deep breath calming down his heart which is almost give him panic attack.. He can't ingnor her.. when he knew he will not going back home..and truth will definitely come out someday.. Then he have to face her anger which he can't afford she is the only one who gave him the mother love...he can't betrayed her like that...

"let me talk to her... Jimin said and jungkook handed him the phone his eyes teard up cutely because he missed his mom... the time they spend together now he took a very big step in his life without her knowing he married someone without divorce and he surely know in a two or three days he will get pregnant because he didn't tell jungkook about his problem that he address it... But doctor told him its his specialty in male prengnansy..

"minie.. my sweetheart.. A cheerful voice of his mother-in-law reach to ears and his tears flow down freely he missed her voice that is always held a love and softness for him... he saw jungkook was smiling at then open his arms for him comfort him and crawled into his embrace who took him on his lap..

"Mom.... They both sat on edge of the bed facing a giant window and jimins back was pressed against jungkook chest and he was entirely engulfed in a big embrace of his husband..

"yes my dear, your mom... i thought to call you because you forgot your mother...jimin smile thinking his mom would be pouting at her own thoughts so he just about to ask her well being she spoke..

"Are you enjoying my dear... Jimin wide his eyes in horrer is she know but how did yoon told her... so he ask to clear his confusion..

"Enjoying what mom.. They could hear a min hana loud laugh but that wasn't a bad or evil rather it was a laughter of joy..

"Yoon called me that party night that he will take to the honeymoon and then he will take you to seoul for forever and I'm so happy for you minnie.. But i requested you please meet me before going okay now go and enjoy.. Jimin lost in his thoughts so yoon lied to her about me being with him on honeymoon and then i should have grateful for him to save me for now.. However she is getting everything wrong i will meet her tomorrow and will tell her everything about me, my marriage, my love everything..

"Bye mom i will surely come... Jimin hang up the call and place on the nightstand and stared at sun...wow what a great turned his life took he got married to another man even though he was married.. Jimin doesn't regret this no at all, rather he is happy because jungkook gave him the love he was craving for...jungkook complete him and ended his loneliness..

He slowly free himself from jungkook's graps and went to the glass wall admiring the the forest...his eyes fell on highest tree in front of the glass and saw the two birds who were loving each other, without any complaint, without hiding from anyone, without any restrictions, without any fear... And here jimin himself did something which will make him characterless in everyone eyes.. "Now what jimin you break someone's marrige and you love jungkook but what about your relation what would your mom think about you.. It is not if she will bless you happily saying..minie you did a great job leaving my son.. No this is not going to happen... She will be hurt i ruined her reputation in society where everyone is respect her for her courageous personality because you was a single mother raised her son alone but now she has to face humiliation because of my selfishness...i failed my mom.. Everyone will think i have not been given good values.. And my step mother allegation will also turned out to be true.. He eyes get glossy and he force his tears to not fall.. He is ashamed on himself.. he has committed a sin...his painfull thoughts cut off by something falling on his face and when he looked up and find a rose petals were flying in the whole room and he couldn't contain his giggles he turned around immediately met with the entire path from his feets to the bed was filled with rose petals..he stared at the celling where all those rose petals were falling and spreading all around the room and the room looks so romantic perfect for their wedding night... He then saw his man was coming towards him with rose in his hands...