part 35

Jungkook set up his hair and wiped the blood off from his forehead don't want to scare jimin with this much blood on his face... He exclaimed tiredly rubbing his shoulder he need to go to jimin or else he could have killed him on spot.. He knows namjoon will handle everything as he unlocked the door with keys he met with very angry jimin he stood near window back facing him... He was already very upset about mr kim dirty tricks to get his position...but he won't even get to see the way of jungkook's office partnership is a far cry... now his bad days begin and he will see stars in the day...and his company will go down day by day... I don't know whats their problems with me and my decisions i have to teach them a good unforgettable lesson which these people will remember till their last breath but how when they are no longer alive, what will they remember for the rest of their lives... All these things will happen later, first let me love my wife a little..who is angry with me.. Jungkook saw beautiful wife was standing near the big glass window of the room eyes fixed on the forest and the cutest thing that caught his attention was his tiny hands which he kept on the glass wall... And it was obvious that he was angry with jungkook for leaving him here alone in the room.. maybe he hadn't seen such a big forest or maybe he purposely ignoring him because he can sense a jungkook fast and tired breathing... He is not going to look back he is angry worried scared for him.. Whereas his heart was yearning to run to him and hug him...the thing is scaring him that jungkook left to deal with someone who had a dangerous weapon like high tech guns  that can kill a man in one shot... Why he is so careless his shoulder is injured still standing behind me like a rock not telling me to bandage it we just got married and the worse happened someone sneak in his security and tried to kill him oh my god i was so scared that time because just a second oh my gosh his shoulder his thoughts cut off by jungkook back hug who snuggled in his neck rubbing his nose there making his body stiffens.. However they did two times still he get so nervous whenever jungkook touch him so softly...

"why so grumpy... Mrs jeon jimin huh.. Jimin blushed hearing his name with jungkook first name.. And immediately hide it because he is angry with him so yeah don't answer him...

"or want me to take you to our wedding night bed to kiss you touch you make a sweet and passionate love with you all day and night hmm

"or want me to take you to our wedding night bed to kiss you touch you make a sweet and passionate love with you all day and night hmm.. Jungkook whispered everything closes to his ear then rubbed his nose on his beautiful eyes which is his weakness from the starts jimin took place in his heart by killing him with his eyes...

"We aren't making love because you are injured and need a bandage and rest so let's go... Jimin turned around and circles his arms around his neck with a dramatic pout then held his hand leading him to bed... Jimin make him sat down on the bed and went to check on every drawer and cabinets to find a first aid kit he smiled widely when found one and make his way to jungkook.. He opened the medical kit and placed on the bed taking out ointment and cotton to clean his wounds...

"You wanted to be a doctor right? This question was unexpected for him just like his falling in love with jungkook still he smiled remembering all the pleads he had made to his father to let him complete his medical studies...

"This was once my most precious dream...people telling the truth about that what is not in your destiny, you can never get it..i also accepted it and killed my dream to be children doctor.. Jungkook bend down and kissed his forehead with so much love...he is precious princess for him and he will do anything to make his every dream true...

"Did you want to be a children doctor.. maybe you still can my love... Jimin gave him confused eyes who chuckle before pulling him on his lap and circling his arms around his waist caging him who started to wipe the blood off from his forehead so delicately with his small hands...

"Now i want to become a mother of babies, not a babies doctor.. Jimin said teasingly rubbing their noses together jungkook stared at his face which make him shy who closes his before opening them..

"Stop staring at me and let me do this mr jeon.. Jimin dipped the cotton with ointment and apply on his forehead while blowing on it then wrraped his head with white bandage and started to do the same with shoulder where thankfully the bullet just grazed by it..

"I want you to become a doctor and  fullfill your unfulfilled dream.. And to become a mother, you just have to command me like a queen and your wish will be fulfilled in just one month...as jungkook complete his words he received a few punches on his chest from a his beautiful red face wifey jimins who is gigling mess still treating his shoulder....without looking at his husband chest and abs which is making him more red with shyness to sat on his lap..

"it's excuse me when did you take my shirt off.. Jimin glared at him and kissed his cheek because he looked so cute with this confused face and spoke..

"excuse you, because you were the one who took it off for me to tend your shoulder mr forgetful.. Jimin said and sighed in relief seeing jungkook don't have any serious injuries just a luck and bulled passed by his shoulder...

Who smile at him eyeing his sexy body in wedding gown..

"you just have little wound at the back of your head and your shoulder will be fine in a few days..you just have to res.. Ahh jimin closed his eyes when he felt being lifted up only to get caged under a bulky body of his husband who is looking in his eyes with love and lust and said..

"let me eat you, for whole fucking day..

                            End 💜💜

Vote for my chapter enjoy...
It's a double update...

Good night bye bye lovely readers..