part 39

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and swore he lost his shit seeing this man invading his privacy and came to secret penthouse without informing anyone and most important question how he knows about his secret place...he closed his eyes listening his words.. He didn't like Mr kim attitude and commanding behavior or so he thought everyone is his puppets they dance on his orders or he make them..but jungkook isn't going to take any of his bad words against jimin he knows he married jimin secretly because he love him want him be at somewhere only the two of can live without any restrictions... So he chooses to leave everything behind to starts with new chapter of his love and make a beautiful family...

He doesn't want any enemy who would harm his unborn child or jimin in the future..he would do everything possible even if it means leaving his mafia position to protect them from any danger..

He slowly yet carefully make his way down the stairs with jimin in his arms making deadly eye contact with Mr kim saying with eyes he is not scared of him or his threats.. He wants jimin and its clear in his head.. Jimin and he gone so far jimin is prengnet he is going to be father which make him proud because he will gladly welcomed his little champ in this world...

He stop at the last stairs whereas mr kim seated on one of the chair in dining table in his grey suit and stared at jimin in jungkook's arm's who hug him feeling uncomfortable with his dark stares...and jungkook griting his teeth.....

and jungkook griting his teeth

"So this is min jimin huh... Mr kim turned completely towards the couple  and eyed jimin body licking his lips...he had to admit that that boy is a really beautiful like a fairy...like who wouldn't want to get this beauty... "If you don't get this beauty then what is use of your youth... Jungkook close to the table ignoring mr kim presence as if mr kim wasn't even in the dining hall...jungkook gently made jimin sit on chair then kissed him on his forehead to which mr kim scoffed badly and then his old eyes fell on Jimin's fair and thick legs smirking at his thoughts... he has grown old but his lust has not gone away...

"Mrs Choi please serve the food to jimin we have to go somewhere.. Jungkook said respectfuly a middle aged lady from the five maids standing on the one side of the dining table...and asked her to serve the food..

Jungkook didn't have a maid in his penthouse so he asked namjoon to hire a maid to cook food for him and jimin since didn't have a plans on going back to Seoul for a while...

"what about you.. won't you have breakfast jungkook.. Jungkook smile softly and sat down on chair beside him and here someone is can't stop looking at Jimin's inappropriately and jimin was squirming in his chair feeling so much uncomfortable by mr kim lustfull stares...

Mr kim saw how jungkook was taking care of jimin like a flower.. Which he never did for taeyung.. where he always used to leave the house in early morning on the pretext of work came back late at night and relive his all stress anger on taeyung through the sex.. he never put my son before work and having his breakfast here leaving the company of millions.. He just used to show it in front of media by saying that i put my wife first.. he is also famous among the people of Seoul for the fact that whoever will raise his eyes towards his queen and will not see the sun tomorrow.. And kill that taemin and almost killed kai for that doll faced bitch...but that thing no one knows except mr kim that till date he has not killed anyone so everthing is clear in front of mr kim that jungkook married his son only because of his enmity...