part 44

"Where are you taking me... Taeyung angelic whinny voice reach to his ears and he chuckled at his cute gesture kissed his temple tenderly before saying...

"Wait a minute, we are just about to reach huh.. Taeyung nodded his head taking a relief breath to clam his restless heart...

"acutlly yoongi and taeyung are here at the beach restaurant, they enjoyed the lovely candle light dinner with some romantic music in background...after a little bit dance their bodies started getting hot for each other so yoongi blindfolded him and slowly guided him by hand towards the beach area who was jumping like a child and whining that he wanted to see everything first as the sounds of waves on the beach was making him impatient to see this beautiful sight..

Taeyung mind went to jungkook... Who never took him to such a beautiful enviortment at the beach night date, the thing he knows and wants is sex after his tiring day. So he has not experienced that kind of gesture from jungkook in any way, he just wants to hide him from everyone out there who wants to look at him with wrong intentions..but he was conservative like his grandfather who knows how keep your better half imprisoned within the luxurious walls of his mansion...though he always wanted to get rid off that relationship but still sad knowing that jungkook love for him was his pure obession, whenever he looked at yoongi.. his heart felt a peace thinking that he has someone who hasn't forgotten him, about his love, thats why he decided to throw jungkook out from his heart, the place which is reserved for yoongi and will always be there..

Yoongi kissed his cheek gently remove the clothes from his eyes...and taeyung heart did a hundred flips seeing this...

Although they make love many times in these two days, it still feel like you are doing it for the first time with the person you love so much, so it is normal to feel a tingling sensation in your body, feel many butterflies flying in your stomach

Although they make love many times in these two days, it still feel like you are doing it for the first time with the person you love so much, so it is normal to feel a tingling sensation in your body, feel many butterflies flying in your stomach...and the thought of making love makes your heart beat faster and reach a high rate...

Taeyung roam his eyes all around and frowns wondering why only the two of them are here..it's a couple restaurant and they come here for a romantic dinner date to spend their personal quality time together...and the most weird thing confused him that the restaurant is too expensive for yoongi so how can he manage to book the whole beach restaurant that can eat up his whole two years salary in the blink of an eye...

And couldn't stop himself so he asked..

"Where did you get so much money that you booked the whole restraunt.! Yoongi face turned pale and he avoided to look in his eyes which proved that he lied to him and has a thief in his heart...so he also pulled himself out from his arms and starts to walk back to restraunt...because he was obviously angry at how he could lie to him, even knowing that he hates people who lie for their fucking benefit..

But soon his steps stopped when yoongi gently grrabed his wrist to go him any further..

"How can you make such assumptions on your own. I earned money, it is my money.. Taeyung look in his pleading eyes making his heart melt.. But no he is not going to let that aside when he heard him talking to someone about some contract or something... And he was damn sure yoongi was talking to his dad...