part 19

Jimin stare at jungkook's expensive lembo fading out from his eyes and cheap street of his society .. he is excited and nervous at the thought of meeting jugkook tonight.. where he wants to take me.. how can my trust him so much in such a short meeting.. i love his smell, his touches, his bad attitude.. He looked so handsome when he get angry... my heart is wanted to be with him.. be in his arms..

"Are these feelings called love.. First sight love... Jimin said playing with his fingers.. So blushy and happy.. giggling at his thoughts.. Jungkook made his heart Rebel...rebel to go against his husband his marriage... he found love in jungkook he longing for... After two years of marriage the only thing he got to hear from yoongi is he want time..

"Didn't i do something wrong.. my heart's wants this.. i wanted too.. Jimin closed his window again fighting with his restless thought's about his decision..

"you did nothing wrong.. minni hyung.. He shot his eyes towards kitchen door and found felix stood there all dressed up in one of Jimin's night gown... phone in his hand like talking to someone before speaking.. Jimin smile nevously and decide to distract him from jungkook topic..

" ahh your favorite bibimbap is ready see.. go to table I'm coming with this..! Jimin said reaching for tray but before that felix come in view taking a tray from Jimin's hand gently...

"i saw everything that happened here.. But I'm not mad instead I'm so much happy for you.. You have a second chance in love... Jimin smile lightly to felix sparkling eyes filled with hopes for his life.. He also have a hope for love.. for best simple love life.. Yet he have a feeling's this path will going to filled with throns..

"H.. he.. ki.. kisses m.. me and it's j.. just a o.. one t.. time t.. thing for him.. I'm sure he will never come back.. Jimin aviod meeting eyes with felix tieing his hair with scarf after picking it up from floor.. And went to living room felix trailed behind him..

"He have some feelings for you i can see the spark in his eyes whenever he looked at you... Jimin smile at his messy eating habits.. his brother giving him advice about love.. Who still eats like child.. His thoughts flow away to jungkook beautiful words.. He wish he met jungkook before.. But he has not idea about the pain and suffering will come with jungkook...

"who knows if he is your destined one.. minni hyung.. Felix said sipping his juice with pleasant smile.. After making his stomach happy with his hyung food.. "what you feel for him being around you.. Felix asked out loud to spacing out jimin... Who flinched at his sudden happy shout...

"I dont know exactly.. i felt a strange attractions to him.. A weird tickling over my body with his touch.. Most likely i felt safe in his arms... his promises gave me a assuring hopes a beautiful dream to be with him in his world.. In his explanation his eyes fell on the bouquet jungkook brought for him.. He felt as if there were butterflies in his stomach flying freely here and there.. "Does love really happens so quickly without even your realization.."jimin pick up his phone from coffee table typing message to someone.. Next felix word's caught his whole attention..

"the feeling is best ..we doesn't feel like letting him away from our eyes as if he will disappears.. Felix said so softly thinking about someone making Jimin's raised his eyebrows in suspect... "when you fall in love with someone at first sight then understand that he is written in your destiny.. Felix follow jimin who is going to kitchen with dishes to wash.. First tell me why you lied to your mom if she comes to know you know the consequences of her anger.. He asked strictly and put all plates in sink to wash them..then open the tap to fill the sink to wash dishes...