part 43

"All the very best and enjoy... Min hana said to blushing taeyung who lower his eyes from shyness... Because yoongi had said that he is taking taeyung to dinner date...so she happily agreed knowing that this will be their first night...so she come to the door to seeing them off here with her blessing..

"Take care of my son-in-law i don't want any complaint about you...she said playfully as yoongi took taeyung hand in his and roll his eyes at his mother over excited face...

She claps her hands and he wonderes how old his mother is, because she acts childish...she always cool about personal things and cheer him up with her playful eyes saying you have a same energy as your father, go my soldier, come back with good news, apart from everything else he loves his mother very much and so her cheerful and jovial and so he nodded towards her and made taeyung sit in car...

"Now I'm all alone again, ahh i miss my minni... She said as she saw Yoongi's diappeareing car from the society street and she turned around and her eyes fell on garden which had become dull without any care, oh then she remembers there is no one without his minni who loves to take care of her garden, she also doesn't like gardening, it was jimin who requested her allows him to plant beautiful roses here as roses are his mother favorite flower, that was the reason why he love flowers and gardening so much, he always says that it reminds him of his mother's love for flowers and it makes him feel as if his mother is with him...

"This house has become very lonely without you..i hope he loves you more than his life... She said and went inside the house with her heavy heart and closed the door...

.

.

.

Jungkook head out from the bathroom after taking a shower and looked at his sleeping Beauty on bed...looking so cute, cuddly baby.. And a pout oh he swears to god its a delicious strawberry in jungkook's eyes..he doesn't have any control, otherwise he would have eaten these lips... But one thing he is happy about is that his cutie pie finally fell asleep after being upset and crying a lot..

He dress up in plan black shirt with and blue pants and tucked his shirt inside his pants he had sleeves rolled up till his elbows and he had thrown all his hair back and his forehead was visible giving him hot look he sat near jimin head caressing his head and kissed his forehead two times tucking him properly in duvet and said...

"i have to check on some mails about our new mall work in deagu like how things are going on...so rest until then...dont worry i will be in my home office...love you both rest well.. He kissed Jimin's forhead then kissed his stomach, expressed love and best wishes for his unborn baby....

Saying that he left from there as soon as he get out from corridor a femmine figure make his way inside Jimin's room and come near him...

She looked at the room in greedy eyes and said...

"I also want life like this... Then her dark and eyes stuck on Jimin's diamond ring and she bend a little and touched the diamond and giggles... "oh my god its real diamond ring...she stared at jimin face... "I must say you are a very beautiful, but it is sad that you have to die with that small bean ...which has not even grown that much...i feel bad about you because i have heard that you don't have the strength to bring it into this world...well it doesn't matter, i will reduse the pain of both of you by killing you both, because your death will give me a lot.. She said with dreamy eyes dreaming about her and mr kim married...which is never going to happen at first place..

This is her dream and this dream will remain dream only...

"For now bye bye sweet dreams... She ran out from his room and came to corridor looked around anxiously and she sigh in relief and went to kitchen area...

.

.

.

Min hana was here in the living room watching TV news about the new mall work which is going to start from tomorrow and her ear perked up when she hear a name..

"A big industrialits jeon jungkook's company going to build a high class mall here in deagu and work on the mall will start from tomorrow.. She low the volume when she heard the bell rings of her house she sigh loudly looking at the clock which is showing 5:00 pm and its a evening and her time to go at mrs Wang's house for thier decided meeting so she thought it might be mrs Wang here pick her up she took her purse and phone as she opened the door she found a unfamiliar face tall height well built body and a frown took a place on her face seeing the man with expensive suit, shoes, colonge which is making her head dizzy so she asked not so politely..

"May i ask who are you mr.. She crossed her arms on her chest with poker face and the mand only flash his dimples smile...

"My name is kim namjoon mrs min, and i am jungkook's manager and he send me here to take you, because someone is missing you and want to meet you... Namjoon bow respectfuly and her face lit up and she shout..

"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY MINNI... I MEAN JIMIN.. He smile his dimples smile and nodded at her she push him outside and start to lock entrance door hurriedly and turned to him and...

"Do you know he is jungkook's wife now and belong to him... She glared at namjoon smriking who smile nevously at her bold behaviour she started to walk towards his car and suddenly stop and turns towards namjoon and ask..

"Tell me something namjoom, Is he prengnet...

End 💜💜

Vote if you like chapter...

Good Bye bye..

Thanks for reading...