part 11

It's a early morning and first sunlight made his way through the curtain of taeyung's room... Who was cuddled into a warm embrace of his husband... Jungkook also had his strong grip on taeyung's petite waist... Jungkook is the first one who wake up from a irrational ringtone of his mobile... So he slowly open his eyes and witnessed a most beautiful face of his wife... He dug his face into taeyung soft brown hair inhaling his addicted fragrance.... Jungkook kissed him on his forehead, cheek, nose and lastly with a peck he pull himself up from his bed picking up his phone....

"boss i have bad news... And sorry to disturb you at 6:00.. But this is important..! Jungkook men said in worried yet scared Voice not wanted to angry jungkook..

"what is it just tell me already... I don't have a all day for you.. To open your mouth..! Jungkook said in angry tone marching towards balcony after wearing his bathrobe... He don't want to broke his queen peaceful sleep...

"Boss some of them were accepting that they are not Kai's men..! Jungkook fist his hand giving his attempt not to shout...

"how many Kai's men are there among them....I want other men's in my basement until I come back.. "jungkook said in his dangerous deep voice making the men's inside trembled...

"I am sorry boss... "jungkook's men said in his panic tone... They ran away... And about Kai's men's they are only five... Boss someone else also tried to attack you.. Someone as powerful as you... He took long breath before speaking...

"our men's are badly injured...b... "he was about to say something but mafis king angry shout stop him speaking any more...

"SHUT UP... YOU ARE FUCKING USELESS... CANT DO A SIMPLE THING... FUCKERS..! And he brust out his anger on him... His men heard his fast breathing through the phone assuming his anger level... He was shaking from fear... What punishment his boss will give to him.. A death... Torture... Or something worse than this.

"find out about them or else your family will not see tomorrow morning... GOT IT..! "he throw the phone with so much force ...that it broke in pieces.. He put his hand's on the ralling tighty... Breathing harshly but soon a soft arm's reach to waist softly hugging him... Jungkook close his eyes to normal his breathing...

"realx kookie... Everything is alright... breath in and out.. Slowly slowly... "taeyung said in his honey Voice putting his head on his back...

"I have a new enemy how to stay calm...again someone is behind my power and position... Taeyung smile when jungkook tone change into soft...

"before they takes a new step to reach you.. Find them and kill them..! Taeyung said cutely pouting at him... Jungkook smirk on his suggestion and attacked his lip's for hungry kiss which taeyung returned passionately... Jungkook pick him up by his hips kissing deeply... He started to apporoch bed and layed him down breaking kiss..

"you proof that your are a mafia king's smart queen..! He attached his lips to taeyung's pale sexy neck sucking on his sweet spots... Who pull him more close to his body.. Moaning in pleasure he is getting from his sexy mafia husband... Jungkook was about to open his bathrobe that a voice from outside stop his make out session..

"taeyung are you up it's hobi... Aunti is calling you both for breakfast.. "both heard hobi playfull voice taeyung's blush and push jungkook aside go to freshen up... He giggled on jungkook's irritate face running to bathroom...

"Come on your friend ruined our moment... "jungkook said looking at his problem but smrik appear on his face running to bathroom behind taeyung's... To take shower with his wifey...

At Min's house...

Jimin woke up by his alarm clock...he smiled with close eyes listening birds cute chirping and other reason he couldn't forget about last night moment with jungkook this was his best night... But he can't understand why he is too much attreacted towards jungkook.. When he is committed to his husband with his whole heart.. Why his heart wants to see him again and again... He touched his face rembered those soft kisses... So he scold his heart..

"You should think about your husband not about some other man..! He opened his eyes slowly and get up kissing his wedding ring..

Jimin remember something and hurriedly ran to his garden olny to encounter with a worse condition of his garden... He teared up he plant them dearly when he came here after marriage.... "handsome beast destroyed my garden..! Jimin saw some of his roses are fine.. So he smile waking to them... "I am sorry.. But I promise I will fix everything.. "jimin said kissing them lovingly with his plump lips.. "why everything is so quiet..where is everyone.. huh. Jimin unlocked his front door and wide his eyes... Seeing a two fine men's guarding his house but why..

"it's excuse me who are you.. "he politely asked jungkook's two men's who left by jungkook last night for jimin safety...

"we are boss jungkook's bodyguard... Boss told us to look after you...to protect you after terrible attack.. "he bowed respectfuly to Jimin's before standing in his position...

"T.. thank y.. you.. I mean thank your boss from my side..! Jimin said as he came inside with beating heart... He loved this behavior of jungkook.. So he left to do his Morring routine... After a long bath ....he decide to wear off shoulder crop top with a tight black jeans to Show his pale flawless neck and shoulder... He then did his simple makeup...  Applied Pink blush on his rosy cheeks... Then a light pink color on his eyes...and gave final touch with pink lipstick on his plump lips..

Later that he prepares breakfast for himself and his mother in law with a beautiful smile... Keeps looking at clock in his living time to time waiting for her.. He cooked all her favourite food.. Because today he is so much happy.... his heart is on a edge of happiness... So his wait is over when he heard a bell rang.. He excitedly put everything on dining table before going to the door...

Jimin unlocked his door to welcome  his mom.. But as soon as he saw the person at door his eyes went wide from happiness...

"YOON.....

                           End... 💜💜
Please vote if like new chapter.. Enjoy