part 9

"let's sleep for good time... Tomorrow is going to becoming a long day.. Good night yoongi..! "yoongi opened his apartment door giving access of his card... And smile fanitly after dropping his exhausted body on sofa... Breathing clamly...

"jeon jungkook the only heir of Jeon's... Snatch my heart from me... No yoongi don't give up... He is just obbsessd with taeyung nothing else..! "yoongi said thinking deeply about what to do to get close to taeyung...

"I will ask him everything tomorrow in party

"I will ask him everything tomorrow in party... I know he have something to tell me.. "his thoughts inturputed by his phone... Vibrating on coffee table.. So pick up...

"Surprise best friend... "the person greet in excited yet deep voice... Making yoongi smile...

"Oh kai how are you dude..! Yoongi spoke in soft tone sitting up from laying position...

"I am all good.. What about you Romeo..! Kai said teasingly... Kai and he were batchmate at college..  They  graduated together.. Kai loves his only best friend very much...he cares for yoongi  a lot.. because yoongi is the only one who willingly became his friend during the difficult times he faced in college... Also kai is the person who helped yoongi to find his secret lover...

"I fucked up kai... I confessed at poetry night and he ran away without any word..! "Yoongi's plan was simple.. confes his feeling  in front of everyone.. So that taeyung could tell him why he didn't come that day... Also about his sudden marriage to jungkook after two days... Yoongi knew he is nowhere close to taeyung's luxurious life... But if taeyung did choose him... Then he would have put the whole world at his feets..

"Dont tell me you spill his name to in front of his bodyguard's... Man you know what jeon can.. "kai said worriedly... Thinking jungkook might have sent one of his informants to give him every bit of information about taeyung...

"I'm not that dumb... To create a trouble for him... He is princess of castle and I'm just a mere worker... The poor min yoon.."but kai growled through the phone to tell him that know He doesn't like his words which he has used about himself..

"but you are not a old scholar student min yoongi... Now in crruently min yoongi has everything..whatever anyone wants in his life.. A apartment.. Highest position in Korea big company.. And.. "yoongi cut his word's laughing out loud...who also joined him...

"sorry... Dude.. I want a chance with him... To let him know how he meant for me... "yoongi going to his bed for layed because his back hurts badly sitting in a chair of his cabin..

"Jungkook don't treat him well and you know that... So i want you to get from him what is your..! Kai smrik knowing yoongi mind very well...

"i will make him mine..! Both laugh together sharing same brain cells...

Yoongi hung up the call and kept staring out his glass windows... Enjoying the strom.. But don't know the strom is going to come in his marriage life...by no other than jeon jungkook...