part 41

"I'm not sure if he's strong enough to give birth to baby... As soon as these words came out of the doctors mouth...the sound of a slap echoed in the corridor of the entire hospital making everyone stop doing their work and stared at the poor doctor stood there holding his bruise cheek and poor doctor can't do anything against this mafia king so he swallowed that humiliation and kept his professional face...

"I want both, jimin and my little champ to be safe... Otherwise you won't be able to this so-called job or something worse will happen that you never expected.. Jungkook grrabed doctor by his collar before saying everything in his deep dangerous Voice...

Tears of anger were rolling down jungkook eyes and felt helpless for jimin who hasn't found any happiness in his life...but he wants to give him all his love, cherish him like a treasure and love him unconditionally...in simple words he wants to give him infinite love...he knows jimin didn't get a life like taeyung who got love from everyone and everything in his life...but his doll only got one thing hate because of he is beautiful.. It's ridiculous to think so low about someone who has pure heart.. Jungkook swear to jimin he will not going to let anyone to touch even a strand of his hair ...

His hands loosned around his collar and he wiped his tears harshly and looked at doctor again.. This time with pleading eyes...

"I saw the spark in his eyes when i said that i would love to be a dad...and every words i said to him is true.. Doctor smile at him with his Now red bruise cheek with jungkook hand prints... still he forgot everything because he knows a person gets carried away by emotion and ends up doing something he shouldn't do...

"I am doctor mr jeon and i know how important a child is to his mother who is about to give birth to it... But i just wants to tell you about his health condition..how his complex body works with menstruation...his uterus has not developed due to his early pregnancy... Doctor took a deep breath....try to explain to the confused face jungkook and found out that in this case, this mafia king is a number one idiot...so he only knows how make prengnet.. How sad.. He said in his mind looking away from jungkook..

"What i mean to say is that his womb is not strong enough to bear the weight of baby..which means there is a danger at every step.. Jungkook rubbed his temples with frustration and glanced back at the doctor who covered his both cheeks with his hands to pervent slaps...

He started to feeling dizzy after eating just one.. Now he doesn't want to eat another one..

"I know he is very weak...but this child has also become his weakness my weakness our weaknesses...he will never give it up...jungkook said looking towards the room where they kept jimin...

"we have a solution... And the solution is.. Lots of nutrition and prengnansy medication...which will give him the strength to bear the weight of the baby.. Jungkook listen doctor every words with so consecration and hope so he could give it jimin for a new step of his life..

Doctor gesture jungkook to follow him and he did without any fuss and soon they entered in the cabin and doctor motioned him to sit in front of him and jungkook sat down looking around the cabin.. Where the walls were filled with his certificate and other side babies picture.. Which make him smile thinking about his champ... his cabin is not so big just ..he had small white desk with three chairs...one chair is for him to sit and there two others chair for patients to sit.. On one side there was patient check-up area with a small bed and a sky blue curtains and right beside the bed a metel table and on it is a pediatric check up machine...

"but there will be some restrictions too... he should not take stress at all..he should not climb descend stairs  at all..he will have to keep eating something from time to time..and most importantly he should not miss his medicine even for a day... he must get a check up done every week.. Jungkook smiled after hearing the good news from the doctor that... jimin might be fine, he just needs to be extra careful about his health and take very good care of him in this condition so that this prengnansy can be bearable for him and his champ comes into this beautiful world with a happiness for jimin and him..

He thanked the doctor and ran out from the room to see jimin.. who must have woken up by now.. and must be getting stressed about his prengnansy while jungkook has made up his mind that he will do everything possible keep jimin happy and healthy..

Jungkook walks in and sees jimin stting on hospital bed with rivers of tears flowing from his beautiful eyes and jimins hot and handsome husband only chuckled softly at his cute face..

Jungkook sat on the bed beside him and took him in his lap and kissed him all over the face and said..

"why you cried huh.. Jungkook kissed his swollen red eyes and took his small hand in his big ones and started kissing his fingers one by one..

Jimin shook his head and rested it on jungkook's chest and put his other hand close to his heart...

"Tell me my sweetheart.. why are you so quiet when this is a happy moments for us to celebrate because we are going to be parents.. our little champ will be in your arms in nine months... we will be a best parents for him... we will give him the love we never got... Jungkook said everything in his soft voice kissing Jimin's palm as if he is kissing the palm of newborn baby..

Jimin looked up at him with tears filled eyes and said in crack voice..

"How can you expect me to celebrate when the doctor has said that I am not strong enough to bear a baby..how unlucky i am..to not be able to carry the weight of my baby...

                        End 💜💜

Vote for my chapter... Enjoy...

Bye bye... Good night have sweet dreams..

Love you... 💜💜

Thanks for reading...