part 7

Sometimes ago in Seoul..

"LOVE... Everyone go silent.. Multiple compliment left their mouths for the handsome man on the stage.. All spotlights were on him... But his eyes glued to someone sitting in a front row.. He felt as if he knew him... Ever since he came inside hall.. He can't take his eyes off of this beautiful human...

"Hi i am min yoongi and going to share my poem.. Sorry not mine someone's spacial who wrote for me..! "he darts his eyes around hall to relive  the pain of thinking about someone who didn't have the courage to show him his true self...except for some random telltale signs of his face and in his body and spacialy flower tattoo he had on his hand..

"he told me through the letters that he loved me.. Told his beautiful feeling through this piece of paper.. But I don't know why.. My heart is still waiting for him.. When i am married to beautiful person i have ever met.. How can I make him understand.."he put his hand on his chest as if he was telling about his heart.. He didn't love.. If he loved me he can told me before disappearing when we decided to finally meet up... Because I too fell for his innocence feeling for me.. "he took a deep breath before speaking eyes focused on taeyung.. Who wished god to give him some power to disappear from this man's eyes... Taeyung mind was only chanting one thing continusly.. 

And finally I came to know.. He is married.. Married to a powerfull man.. Who can give him everything that i can't..  "he averted his eyes away from him with small smile and..

"so listen.. But remember that.. What are you people going to listen.. This is his feelings for me..! I don't know why my heart is telling me he is here..!

" So I let my emotions flow.. Feeling better.. Light from here.. "taeyung is looking at him.. Then look away feeling his eyes were filling with tears.. He is regretting to come.. Here he can't run away from him now every single eyes are on him digging hole in his figure.. Does he know it was me.. His secret admirer.. Who used to hide love filled letters in his locker.. "his come out from his thoughts when yoongi started to listening his poetry...
"My first poetry... "teayung crossed his fingers ...smiling

"I'll go anywhere with you.. "yoongi trace his thumb on paper with fond smile... And started..

Let's run away..

I don't care where..

It doesn't really matter..

As long as you are there..

Hawaii, Canada, disney land...

They are fine with me..

If you are holding my hand..

You are the one person..

I want by my side..

Just say you will go with me.. "taeyung took a long breath and stare at the ground.. Because he knows.. He eyes will shed unaccountable tears.. He clunch on his pants.. To control his feelings.. Just listening this from the person for whom he wrote.. A very pleasant feeling for him... One hand he was happy and other hand.. He felt guilty not to mention his real identity.. He must be felt betrayed by me... Who broke my promise and his heart...

"then where we will decide.. "his broken voice again reach to his wounded heart...

"where shall we go when it's just us two.. "yoongi change his voice soft at the end to comfort taeyung...

"I'll go anywhere at all.. As long as it's with you.. "he wiped a tear which is trying to come out from his eyes and look at tae for reaction... And understand.