BROTHER ???

Y/N's POV

I came in my room and sat on the bed thinking what happened earlier. What was that? Why I was staring at him? I never felt like this before what is this feelings? Why my stomach give me something strange feeling that I never felt before? Whenever I'm with him I feel strange and tickles in my heart. When his doye eyes meet mine why did I lost into that innocent eyes of him? Why can't I control my self staring at him? I want my answers. I was thinking about this all then I thought to go in my treasure room. That is the only way I can get off this thoughts. I need my answers. I was feeling very strange and I don't know what but I'm feeling that I need to read some books. So I decided to take a bath first and after that I wore some comfortable clothes. And headed to read some books in my treasure room.

Meanwhile Jungkook's POV

I entered in my room and straight went to bathroom to take a warm shower to released some stress. After taking shower I wore bathrobe and come out of bathroom and went to closet to pick something comfortable after that I wore my clothes and jump on the bed. I still processing what happened earlier.

What was all that?I don't know but I'm feeling strange in my stomach thinking about that when her eyes meet mine I lost... I lost in her beautiful eyes. Ughh I run my hands in my hair in frustration. I don't know what is happening with me. I can't understand this, ughhh this is so frustrating why I can't get her eyes out of my brain.

What is this feeling? Why my heart beats faster and faster when I look into her eyes? Why I couldn't move my gaze from her? This was never happened before never even when I first time met her it's been just a week so why I feel like this?

Ughhh I graon and took my phone and plugged the headphones in my ears and started listening music this is the only thing that can help me. After two hours latter calming down myself I sighed heavily and take off the headphones and put my phone on the nightstand and drifted in sleep.

Y/N's POV

I opened the door and straightly went in library section and started searching what I needed but one book cought my attention as I reached my hand towards that book I picked up the book and looked at it 'it looking romantic novel but why is it here I don't have any interest in romantic books so what is this book doing here.' I thought to myself but I didn't realise when I flipped it's cover and read some peaks that cought my attention this is exactly what I was feeling before, so unknowingly I took that book and went to my bedroom.

I entered in my room. And plopped on the bed and coverd myself with blanket and picked the book and started reading. I was so into reading this book that I didn't realised its already midnight so I put the book on nightstand and divert into sleep.

IN MORNING

Y/N's POV

I woke up from my sleep and sat on the bed before rubbing my eyes and face and saw the time it was only 6 o'clock I usually wake up late but I don't know why I wake up this early in the morning I know I can sleep again but I didn't want to so I went in bathroom brush my teeth and washed my face. Then I came out and went to closet and picked my clothes and went inside bathroom and took a warm shower and washed my hair and wear my clothes and came out of the bathroom.

Then I went downstairs and straight went to kitchen for my breakfast cuz I don't have fixed time for breakfast I eat whenever and whatever I want I'm not that systematic person

Then I went downstairs and straight went to kitchen for my breakfast cuz I don't have fixed time for breakfast I eat whenever and whatever I want I'm not that systematic person. I opened the fridge and saw some leftover food and snacks and milk with different flavors and ice creams and juices. So I took a family pack of Cashew ice cream and Mango juice. And normal milk. I heat the milk and add protein powder in it. And put it in the fridge to be cold. And I started eating icecream peacefully until someone spoke behind me.

"Eating icecream or something could make you sick and that too at this time early in the morning." I turned my face and saw Mr jeon is standing there in wiping the sweat from his face and neck and then I saw a mole on his neck just like mine. Why he always have to copy my things and why always that things is smaller than him. First he has same smile like me but bigger than me and now this mole and he has double eyelids like me and the that eyebrow crashed expressions of him also same as mine. Atleast he doesn't looks likes me or people will think we are siblings I already have my hyung I don't want anymore and I can't shere my brother with anyone.hmp. I huffed and make pout.

Author's POV

Y/n was so busy in complaining about his fetures that she didn't realised that someone is watching her wierd expressions and complaining face confusedly that person trying to read her but couldn't.

Jungkook's POV.

What's wrong with her why is she making wiered and annoyed expressions? Did I say something wrong that make her sad or angry or did she hit her head somewhere. I walked towards her and stand in front of her making some safe distance of course and she's still looking there where I was standing before I chuckled at her cute yet silliness. I called her name but she didn't respond,I again called her name but still she didn't turned her face I called her many times, now I wonder did she fall asleep with opened eyes? Why is she staring at same spot where I was standing this girl is really something only God knows what is she doing.

"Y/N!" This time I called her name little louder but made sure not to scared her. She flinched before looking here and there shookin her head and then turned her face towards me. Finally she stepped on earth a sighed left from my mouth.

Author's POV

"Y/n what were you thinking about so deeply huh? I called you only God knows how many times." Jungkook said softly as he doesn't want to sound arrogant. 'How can I tell you that I was comparing you with me or should I say I was complaining about your beauty features.' Y/n thought in her head.

"Oh... sorry Mr jeon I didn't mean it." She said looking embarrassed. Jungkook noded his head.

" But why are you eating icecream at this time you could catch cold or fever." He said pointing at melting ice cream. Y/n noticed and immediately licked melted ice cream or I can say gulped before speaking.

"Don't worry Mr jeon I never catch cold or fever. I'm very strong I never get sick."

" But you shouldn't eat ice cream early in the morning." He said making her chuckled.

" Don't worry Mr jeon you can asked about it to my hyung or you can see my medical reports I can't catch cold even if I eat whole three family pack of ice creams." She said in her baby voice making him giggle before noding.

"Are you hungry should I make breakfast for you." He asked showing her concerned. Y/n shook her head before speaking.

" No No Mr jeon you don't need to actually I'm not systematic person so I don't have any fixed time for breakfast i eat whenever and whatever reached my hand you can say that I am a moody person whenever my mood change I start eating or doing anything." She said and he gives a 'O' look as this was the new thing he learned about her.

"Still if you are hungry and want to eat something you can tell me I can cook for you." He said making her shook her head as no.

" Don't worry Mr jeon your worrying too much like older brother." She said and mentally slapped hard to herself calling him brother. For some reason jungkook also didn't like it y/n called him brother. But he even don't know why he didn't like her calling him brother not something else that he even don't know what. And an awkward silence filled in kitchen. Until he broked it.

"Yo... your ice cream is melting." He stuttered and mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

" Y... Yeah. " She said before siping melted ice cream.

"Maybe I should go I'm drenched in sweat because of gym exercise." He said and left the kitchen leaving her along with her icecream and butterflies inside her stomach and million slapped that she is mentally giving to herself.