BLIND TO SEE MY PAIN

Jungkook's POV

After what noona told me earlier I can't resist to the fact that me and y/n are in a same boat as her parents but in a other situations their situation was different and our is different but still we are in same boat. I was really shoked when noona told me that I shouldn't do this.

Flashback

I came out of her bathroom and saw noona was going out of this room but when she saw me she looked towrds and smiled before re entering. I gave a confused look to her which she noticed maybe.

"I want to talk to you about something. " She said and I looked at her confusedly but she was just smiling sadly.

"What do you want to talk?" I asked her she dropped her smile and sighed and spoke.

"But not here jungkook can we talk in... my room its... something important." I frowen my eyebrows but nod my head then she walked out without saying anything and I followed her. We came downstairs but there was no one.

"Where is everyone?" I asked whisperly to myself but noona somehow heard it and spoke.

"Oh everyone went to their rooms and about your parents umm maybe they are in garden this what mochi told me on phone call." I just made 'o' face and nod my head up and down in understanding. Soon we entered in guest room noona told me to sit and i sat down in the couch infront of the bed and she was searching something. Maybe some ointment.

"You do love her right?" She speak out of blue and turned towards me as she stopped searching the ointment and I saw something in her hands that's looking like that. I crashed my eyebrows in confusion she chuckled seeing my look. She's really wiered man!!!

"Noona what are you talking about?" I asked her still couldn't get what is she saying.

" First tell me do you love her or not?"

"Love who?"

"I'm talking about y/n jungkook don't act so dumb I know you do love her and she also loves you." I froze on my spot and widen my eyes.

" N...Noona w... what are you s... saying." Why the freak you are stuttering jungkook I literally killed myself for stuttering. She smiled at me or should I say that she's laughing at me right now on my flustered figure.

"Stop it jungkook I know you love her and I'm not saying that you shouldn't love someone who's too younger than you."

" How did you know about this?"

Author's POV

" It's was obvious, the way you look at her and the way you stare at her like she's only person here on this earth the way you take care of her and smiled at her. And the way you do silly things with her like a five years old kid. Its very obvious, the day you brought her in hospital that scene was the proof that how much you love her that scene was really heart breaking. I still remember how you got crazy upon hearing the doctor and-"

" Is it that obvious? Is everyone know about this." He eagerly asked her without letting her complete her sentence. She chuckled at his childish behavior he was literally behaving like a teenager whose crush revealed.

" No. Not everyone know about this but me you know they don't have sharp eye sight like me." She wiggled her eyebrows he chuckled at her but that wasn't last long soon it replaced with a sad smile on his face.

"But its not that simple noona." He sadly said making her frowen in confusion.

" But you love her and she loves you so what's the problem in it?"

" Its something... complicated noona you don't know anything."

" I may not know anything but I know one thing and that is you should confess her." She told him he again sighed in response before opening his mouth to say something.