PHYSICS

Author's POV

Jungkook left from there and taehyung is trying to calmed her down he stands up and side hugged her being careful not to hurt her fracture and her injuries. When he side hugged her she immediately buried her face in her brother's chest sobbing loudly and sniffing for oxygen. Taehyung was caressing her head.

"Calm down princess I'm here I'll not let him know don't worry your brother is here you don't need to afraid of anything." He comforting her with soothing words. She stopped crying and broke the hug and looked up to him with her teary eyes and spoke.

"Hy... Hyung are you mad at me that I love him?. His your best friend so are you mad at me?" Taehyung shushed her and pat her back gently and said.

"Why I'll be mad at you infact I'm very happy to know about that you love him. He is really perfect for my princess. Even me myself couldn't find a worthy person like him. I'm not mad at you and never would you are my princess my baby sister." He assured her and she smiled he smiled back at her and like this the siblings spent their brother sister time for few minutes until they heared a knock on the door and door opened revealing jungkook with food and snacks in his hands.

"I... I brought breakfast for everyone and snacks for yn." He hesitately said as he walked inside and sat on the couch. And opend the wrapper of food. Despite the fact that his heart is clenching and ponding rapidly with the memory of few minutes ago's he's still controlled himself not to broke infront of her.

"But where is my icecreams." She frowned when she didn't find her icecreams. Well let's just say she tried to act like nothing happened.

"Sorry y/n I lied to you I didn't bring it and doctor instructed us to not give you cold things.." He said nervously rubbing his back of head and playing with his hairs. Y/n glared at him with the corner of her eyes and he saw and gulped when her angry tight thin line lips convert into a smirk she looked at him and then looked at taehyung who is looking all confused. And then she spoke.

"You know what hyung I want to tell you something." Jungkook look at her as if he understood what she gonna tell him. That he was the one who steal sprite.

"That Mr. jeon wa-" She was going to say something but jungkook cut her off.

"Yeah yn let me tell him don't worry." He said calmly as if he's the most innocent person here she looked at him confused. He continued" hyung after y/s' bed rest I gonna teach her physics as she requested me." He cleverly changed the topic and smiled proudly. And yn was all dumbfounded now with widen eyes and dropped jaw.

"That's great yn you are already very weak in physics you can learn it from him. He was topper in physics you can ask him anything." He said making her eyes more widen and jungkook smirked.

"Hyung this wasn't what I was abou-" Before she could complete her sentence jungkook cut her off.

"Don't worry hyung I'll make her topper in physics just like me." He said and this time yn glared at him and he just smirked looking at her situation.

"Thanks kooki she is really need to top in physics she already fail last time in physics now its your duty." He said and that's it yn's face turned red like tomato she eagerly wanted to dig a hole and buried herself in it.

Jungkook's smirk was on next level as he heard she failed in physics now he was connecting every dots like a detective. 'theres no dout how she ended up into that library accident. She is really silly and cute' he thought.

"But I can't write notes my arm is fractured." She tried to convince them but it was all in vain when jungkook said that.

"You don't need to worry about that yn I'll just give you lectures and if needed I'll make notes for you." Yn just glared at him and taehyung smiled both of them taehyung also saw how yn was giving jungkook death glares he internly chuckled at their childish behavior.