BITE ON NECK

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes after a little nap before blinking to adjust the light.
I'm feeling so bored!!! Why I always have to be in this room. I want to go downstairs but guess what I can't. I'm really feeling so bored ughh.

I feel like crying I really want to cry. I was so busy in complaining then I heard a soft knock on my door and I said come in and soon the person come inside and my mood immediately light up as I look at that person.

"Hey sweetheart what are you doing." She chirped. As she entered in my room and closed the door behind her but didn't locked it.

"Nothing only getting bored and stinking." I pout danced on my lips as I let out that words from my mouth. Hearing my words she laugh slowly.

"I know sweetheart that's why I came here to help in bathing do wanna a bath." I immediately jump in happiness and danced inside my head as I heard those words from her mouth. I'm really stinking I feeling really embarrassed how Mr kooki was thinking about me.

"Yesss unnie please." I pleased her. She smiled and walked towards me. She was going to help get up but before she could do that the door wide opend I turned my head to look who's the person who entered in my room and it was none other than Mr kooki.

"Ohh jungkook you came on the right time can you help me to give yn a bath." I and Mr jeon coughed so badly my face turned red due to embarrassment so did his. I and him literally coughing so badly none of us stopped coughing. I literally want to dig a big hole and dig myself in that coz I can't bear this embarrassment. After Stoping coughingI looked at him he was looking everywhere but me.

"Omo sorry sorry sorry... I didn't mean like that actually I want you to carry her in bathroom that's it. Please don't take my words wrong." She nervously waving her hands in the air.

"U...um...umm...o...okay?" He stuttered before gulping. I'm pretty sure he's really very nevouse so I'm. He really didn't say anything how can he say anything? Unnie always leave us in an embarrassment. In these days how many times she had made me suffer like this.

"OKAY Mr. Please carry her to the bathroom I'll pick some of her bath stuff." Her voice snapped me from my thoughts. Mr. Jeon noded his head with hesitation and I saw a tint pink on his both ears. Is he blushing? But why would he? Oh yeah maybe he is embarrassed.

I snapped out of thoughts when he came closer to me but then he stood infront of me just two steps away. He looked into my eyes as he was asking my permission I little bit nod my head. He was staring me for few seconds and come closer to me.

I gulped hard when he leaned closer to me his breathing was tickling my face if this time wasn't this I might have laugh but I can't laugh in this situation. He was just few inches away from my face our eyes locked with each other he didn't look away from me. And I don't even know how to react at this so I looked away from him but I can still feel his stare on me.

He leaned more closer to me and I shut my eyes and turned my face to the side and then I felt something hard as iron on my left shoulder and it was his muscular hand. Shivers was running through my nerves and my heart beats accelerate without any warning. And my throat dried I can't even process what's happening here.

I gasped when his hand slide down my shoulder to my neck then down my upper back then my lower back then it stopped on my waist. Sliding his hand to grip me tight his fingers was resting on my belly and his palm was in the side of my stomach. His other hand was now on my knees then slide back to back of my knees and then he gripped my both legs behind my knees and lifted me up in his arms. And carried me in bridel style. Unintentionally I buried my face into his chest feeling his heart beats as fast as mine.