EYES TALKS

Jungkook's POV

Now its been one and half month and namjoon hyung already postponed his wedding till y/n will completely fine he wasn't wanted to marry in his cutie pie aka y/n's absence. Y/n was very disappointed by his decision and she tried best and told him he shouldn't have to do this for her. But namjoon hyung is being namjoon hyung he didn't listen to her. And sternly told her to get well soon if she wants him to get married.

That was very hilarious and funny. I mean they argued on that topic atleast bout two hours and after that y/n didn't talk with him almost two days that was very funny and silly thing she did in these months. And I can't help but laugh internly becouse namjoon hyung was almost crying kneeling down infront of her and keeped saying sorry and we were all enjoying the scene. today is sunday. And now I'm here in yn's bedroom teaching her physics.

"I can't understand what's the deference between physics and maths they are totally cosins" She exclaimed as she stare at the book on her lap. I chuckled at her statement.

"Why do you think they are similar?"

"Look cuz they are so much formulas and problems and we have to solve to proof it. Even though it's already cleared in question so why so need to prove it?" She growned and through her head on the cussion which supported by bedboard.

"It means now you are getting it."

"Kinda but I'm very tired now can we take a break it almost past three hours. And I'm feeling very exhausted now."

" Okay I think that we can continue this tommorow." I said and grabbed all stuffs and put them on her study table.

"Mr. Kookie." She called me I turned to her and hummed in response. I really loved when she calls with that nickname. Whenever I heard it from her mouth its like I achieved everything in my life. With her sweet honey voice its like god's blessing me whenever I heard that nickname from her mouth. It gives me peace and some hope that may be someday god will make us together?

"Today your parents are coming here from Europe to meet you right?"

"Why are you asking me now?"

" It's just... I want to meet your parents... will you mind to introduce me to them. I heard a lot about them from hyung he said they treat him like their own son." I know what her mean she's looking very upset. It somehow hurts me when I see sadness in her eyes. Those wooden brown eyes very special for me. I only want to see happiness in them. And nothing else.

"Y/n." I called her in low voice like whisperly but audioable for her. She turned her face before playing with bedsheet making  invisible doodles on it. I walked towards her and sat on the edge of bed besides her. And held her uninjured hand in mine. And rubbed my thumb on her knuckles.

"Are you missing your parents? You can share with me anything you know? I can read your eyes so don't hesitate to tell me.humm?And why I would mind ofcorse I'll introduce you to them your my princess" Shit what did I said. Now she's looking confused at me with her widen eyes more than looking shoked.

"I...I mean your our p... princess taehyung hyung's namjoon hyung's yoongi hyung's hobi hyu-" I was correcting my sentence but she cut me off.

" I know Mr. Kooki you don't need to explain it to me." She said in a disappointed way more like hurt I sighed in defense. I really want to admit you as my princess y/n not only my princess my everything. I want to give you my everything, my happiness,my smile,my heart,My love, my life,my age, my soul and my everything. But I can't, knowing that you are pushing me away I can't.

But I can't help about it either when I asked hyung about their past and about their parents my heart beats stopped when I heard his words from beginning to the end. I can't even imagine how they suffered and how hyung suffered in his childhood. But above them all I can't imagine the pain their parents had in their hearts it was very heartbroken. And hyung I cried along with him. My heart ache thinking about their parents's miserable past. How cruel people be just for thier so cold royalties and manners in disguise and greeds?

Author's POV

They are staring at each other's eyes like they are reading each other's like an open book who want to reveal itself but something holding it doing to.

Just say it y/n I'll leave everything just for you. I don't care what consequences I will face I just want you in my life

I can't. I can't. This is what I'm afraid of. I don't want you to leave everything just for me like my parents did. I don't want you to face consequences what they faced

Why are you still living in past? It was their fate, fate is not same for everyone

Exactly this is what I want to explain to you fate is not same for everyone it would be more miserable than them

Please y/n I'm begging you just once put your insecurities aside and think about it, don't hurt yourself

Please don't do this to me its make me weak to keep my words

They were pleading and bagging each other but not from their mouths but from their eyes. They were talking with each other by their eyes not wanted to leave their love. But insecurities is controlling over them. They don't even know how long they were staring each other. The pain, hurts and love their eyes showing was increasing atmosphere's tension.

They truly love each other but why they're not saying it that just leave we will face everything together by holding each other's hand in hand? They want to its not like their love is too weak infront of society but their love's live is more important for them. Don't know why they are having insecurities its just a fucking age gap right? It's just a number and it shouldn't bother them. So why they aren't confessing to each other? Just because of some past memories they are leaving their love?

They were so lost in their world untill someone knocked on the door they startled by that sudden action. Jungkook's hand was still holding yn's hand he one last time glance at her and removed his hand from her went towards door to open it. Yn was just looking at his moves then she turned her gaze towrads her hand which jungkook was holding a while ago she caressed her knuckles feeling his touch. Jungkook opend the door revealing Alina with the tray of food and some injections and medicines along with jimin. Jungkook looked at them and smiled weakly.

"Hyung come inside." Jungkook gestured his older hyung smiling weakly. How he suppose to smile when his love is in pain? He stepped inside followed by Alina.

"Yaaah you two now stop your schooling and come and have your lunch. I bring it for both of you." Jimin scold them cutely and placed the food on the couch.

"We are already done hyung we were just taking a break." Jungkook exclaimed them y/n noded along with him.

No matter how hurt he is but he never forget to make her comfortable around him even she's hurt too but she pretend like nothing happened this is the thing that make their bond strong without them knowing.

"That's good then. Come eat your lunch first and then let me give you dose and medicines." Alina said as she put the tray of medicine on the nightstand beside her bed.

______________________________________

To be continue...

Guys please do support me by comments.🙏🙏🙏

And stay safe, healthy and happy 🥰🥰🥰🥰