HIS COUSIN

Author's POV

"Oh I forget to tell you that soha also came with us." Mr jeon inform them abruptly.

" Soha? Where she is then?" Jungkook asked formally.

" Oh she went to meet a friend of her that's what she told us." Mrs Jeon informed them and turned her gaze towrads yn who is just looking confused but didn't want to utter a word.

"I'm hear aunt." A voice abrupted. Everyone gazed who's the owner of this voice and their a beautiful girl standing with her wide smile. Ofcorse yn is more beautiful than her after all she's not Kim taehyung's sister for nothing.

[ Taehyung out of nowhere: So you finally admit that huh?😏

Author: I didn't. You are over thinking that's all.😒

Taehyung: Just say it that you fell for my charms.😉

Author: No way bro.🙃

Taehyung: WHAT!!! Bro do i look like brother to you?😲

Author: Yep. That's why I gave you a brother's role.🙂

Taehyung: lier I know you bish.😏

Authy: Well not gonna lie but yeah you are really hot as hell

Taehyung: See how hot I'm. See see 👇👇👇

 See see 👇👇👇

Authy: 😊 humm.

Taehyung: What's with that expression. Huh?😠 Ohh remember now I know how to make you agree.😏😏 See this

Authy: 😍😍😍😍😍

Authy: 😍😍😍😍😍

Taehyung: I knew it.😀😏

Authy: *Fake caugh and fly away*

Taehyung :😑😑😑 this bish could never change]

Her smile was very beautifull. She ran in and without any warning she hugged jungkook. He taken a back by her sudden action but hugged her back with a complete hesitation. Jungkook pulled away from the hug.

"I missed you so much jungkook." She said clinging on him locking her arms with his. He tried to free but she didn't let him go. She gave y/n a confused look and then smiled cheekily.

"Uhh... soha ahh... thank you." He doesn't know what to say so he just let out that words from his mouth. Soha turned her lips into a wide pout she's really looking cute but not more than his love.

"Oh soha come on meet yn she's Tae baby's sister." Mrs jeon chirp with a wide smile on her face showing her baby wrinkles around her lips and forhead. She looked at yn from head to toe smiled before saying.

"Hi I'm soha nice to meet you." Yn just nod her head with a weak smile in response which soha found rude so she bite her cheek inside her mouth feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry soha y/n-ah isn't used to it." Jungkook said.

"It alright." She faked a smile and unlocked her arm from his.

"E...Eomma I'm done." Yn hesitately said while chewing her last bite of food. Mrs jeon gave her satisfied smile and wiped her mouth. Meanwhile soha was just looking at her confused.

"Wait a minute y/n-ah." Jungkook told her and grabbed a a glass of water with her medicine. And sat beside her." Here take this." He handed her, her medicine and made her drink water with his hand and she drank it. Meanwhile the elder couple looking at them lovingly with awe and soha was fuming in jealousy. She clenched her jaw. As y/n finished he wiped her mouth with tissue paper. And help her lay down on her bed.

"She needs some rest you guys go I'll come after a while." He respectfully assured them. Mr and Mrs jeon nodded and left from their after bidding goodbye to y/n. Soha was still standing their with a poker face.

"Aren't you coming?" She finally spoke with a little annoyed tone which yn find wiered.

"No I have some work with yn." He said and shrugged in end.

"O... Okay." Even though she wanted to asked him about his work but she didn't wanted to sounds bad in his sight so she didn't say anything and left from there.

When she left jungkook sat on the edge of bed next to y/n before grabbing a book in his hand and started reading.

"Mr kooki." She called him softly her back head was on the soft pillow. He hummed in response and closed the book his index finger was doing the job of book mark for the book. He turned his face to look at her. She was staring at ceiling without blinking her eyes.

"Mr. Kooki who is soha?" She asked her now her eyes was searching for her questions in doye eyes. "She's my cousin we are good friends from the childhood." He said before sighing cuz he very well know why she aked her but he just shrugged off his thoughts. She didn't say anything and just make a O face and asked him to continue reading. He read a fantasy novel for her soon she fall asleep with soft snores echoing in his ears giving him euphoria. He stood from their and tugged her in duvet and placed a kiss on her bandaged forhead.

Jungkook's POV

I answered her question I know maybe she was feeling uncomfortable around soha sometimes she also make me feel uncomfortable so how can I expect yn to not feel uncomfortable. She asked me to continue reading I opened the book and started reading from where I left. She really loves fantasies books and couse of her I also started interest in these types of book. I really love to read for her it gives me euphoria and calm inside me.

I didn't realize when this little Rapunzel of mine fell asleep until I heard her soft snores in my ears. Her soft snores echoing in my ears as this some kind of music from heaven. I stand up and tugged her in duvet covering her with full duvet only her face was visible. I leaned closer to her and kissed on her bandaged forhead. I don't know how many times I steal forhead kisses from her when she is asleep hehe. I stare at her or I should say I'm waiting for her to mumble something again it's become my habit now to overheard her sleep talks.

"I want to eat ice creams."

Seriously? How silly is she but cute at same time. I mean who dreams about ice creams? Is she obsessed with ice creams?

"mr. kooki you are cute~"

I blushed . How this girl make me fall for her more and more in every second. I know she can't sleep without mumbling.

"Am I really cute my Rapunzel?" I whispered near her ear.

"Humm you are very cute~" I flinched on her sudden reply. Did she hear me out? Or its just a coincidence maybe it is. I wish she didn't hear me out. But how many times she dreamed of me?

"Are you dreaming about me? What dream you are having of me?" I whisperly asked her even though I very well know it can't effect her as she's heavy sleeper. Revealing a heavy sigh I stood up and glanced at her last time and step out of her bedroom and went downstairs where my parents is waiting for me?
______________________________________
To be continue...

Please do support guys I really need it 🙏 🙏🙏🙏

Stay safe, healthy and happy 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you ☺️☺️☺️