HIS PARENTS

Y/N'S POV

"Where is hyung Mr chim?"

"Oh. Umm... Actually he went to the office he had some urgent work to do."

" But then who will feed me?" And why did he gone it sunday today."

" Don't worry i'll fe-" Alina unnie was saying something but Mr chim cut her off.

"Don't worry jungkook will feed you right kooki? " I coughed and looked towards Mr kooki he was already looking at me.

"Yeah if yn okay with it." He said hesitately I looked towrds Mr chim and Alina unnie they were smiling wierdly are they smirking? But why?

"Don't worry she'll not have any problem right yn?" Mr.chim said and looked towards me and smiled cheekily and alina unnie was chuckling. What's wrong with them? Why are they behaving so strange suddenly? 

"I... I don't have any problem." I stuttered god why I'm stuttering they will definitely know that I'm nervous. And why I'm so nervous it's not like his the only man who is feeding me besides hyung. Namjoon hyung many times feed me and also yoongi hyung and hobi hyung. They have numbers to feed me time to time. And this was hyung's turn but he is not here now. And hobi hyung is in his University now.

"It's okay y/n-ah you have your lunch we will come after that and yeah jungkook give this medicine to her after lunch." Alina unnie said and handed him the medicine. He glanced at them and noded.

"Okay then we should take our leaves now bye guys we have something important to discuss right alina?" Mr chim said and smirk towards Alina unnie she elbowed his arm. What's happening here? What's going on between them?

"Okay yn bye I think we should leave now." Unnie said and bid us and left with Mr chim out of room.

Author's POV

" So let's start now shall we?" Jungkook said yn nod her head and he grabbed chopsticks and pick the food.

"Say aahh." He said like a mummy and showed her food in chopsticks yn giggle at his cute behavior. She opened her mouth he feed her and she eat it.

MEANWHILE

"You crackhead mochi what were you doing huh?" Alina whisperly yelled at jimin as they walking down stairs.

"What? Can't I teas my girlfriend?" He said and rolled his eyes playfully.

" Oh Hello. I didn't even accept your proposal okay? Wait no you did never porpose." She annoyingly said and walk away. He followed her.

" But you too want to be my girlfriend I know it babes." He stopped her and stood infront of her and wink. She blushed at his comment. But hide her face but he noticed it.

"Someone is blushing I see." He teased her and smirk.

" Stop it chim you are overthinking." She pushed him away not so aggressively though. And walk in her room or guest room and locked her door on his face. He stood there with a blank face.

"Yaaah you physiotherapist how dare you to shut the door on my face. Don't you have manners how to respect elders." He shout from the door.

" Sorry uncle but noone taught me how to respect elders." She shout behind the door and laugh.

" Yaah I'm not your uncle okay I'm your boyfriend and future husband you should keep this in your mind." He shout back in frustration.

" But you didn't propose me for marriage so besicaly your nothing but dumbass friend of mine." She mocked him and laugh out.

" You lit-" he was going to argue back but he heard laughs echoed. He turned himself towsrds that laughs and his facepalmed. He saw a middle age couple standing there looking at him and chuckling.