SINGING

Author's POV

After y/n left jin started cooking breakfast and others was just chit chatting.

"Hey guys breakfast is ready now." Jin announced as he placed the food on the table. And others started eating. Including jin.

"Tae why y/n was crying it was just a night you left her and she wasn't alone though kooki was also with her." Yoongi asked him confusedly. And everyone looking at him and then at taehyung including jungkook.

"Oh... that was? Actually she's very sensitive that's why it's nothing serious actually I never left her alone after our parents death there is always her caretaker with her if I had to go for business affairs. But her caretaker resign just one day before you guys came. So I didn't hired any other cuz you guys are living here with us now. And I don't think I'll need it now." He explained to them they were just listening him.

"It's okay it's normal according to her health condition. Infact in this one week I observed her she's trying her best to be comfortable with conversations and talks. And I'm really surprised she made in just a week." Jin exclaimed. And started munching his food. Everyone noded on his statement.

"Hey it's weekend right? So why not we do something interesting." Hobi said with his bright smile earning everyone's attention.

"Yeah I think we should go on a beach." Jimin said and everyone looking at him with"are you serious' look.

" Yah you idiot it's winter season. Who goes there in winter?" Taehyung said and smacked his back of head.

"What the necessity of that." Jimin whined and rubbed his head where taehyung hit him." And anyways this the last month of winter." He added.

" I think you dropped your brain somewhere." Hobi taunt him. And the trio start bickering. While others giving them glares which they are just ignoring.

"Enough you three stop bickering." Namjoon scold them little louder. And the trio stopped bickering.

"We can't go outside it's snowing did you forget." Jin said as he finished his food.

" So what about a movie? We can watch movies or play games." Jungkook said as he wipped his face.

" Yeah it's a good I idea. Why I didn't think about it before." Jimin spoke and jump in happiness.

" Cuz you don't have brain to think like that." Taehyung crack a joke and burst into a laugh. And others also joint him except jimin.

"Hey! We can also asked y/n." Yoongi said and everyone noded as yes but then they heard a meludious voice from upstairs.

"Who's voice is this?" Hoseok questioned.

"It's y/n." Taehyung exclaimed in a proud tone. Because her voice was sounding too meludious and sweet like honey.

"She can sing?" Jungkook asked as this was another surprise for him about y/n.

"Of course she can, after all she's KIM TAEHYUNG'S sister we have same DNA you know." He said of course showing them his attitude.

"Don't you think nowadays you are being self obsessed whenever we talked about y/n you always come out of nowhere and start with your attitude." Jimin said sarcastically.

" Shut up guys let me hear her voice." Yoongi Whispery shout at them.

" But I can't hear which song she's singing?" Hobi asked.

" Okay let's see but be careful or otherwise you'll disturb her." Namjoon said and started walking upstairs and when they all reached there they all leaned on the door and started eavesdropping.