INJURIES

Jungkook's POV

After thinking too much I get out of the car and went inside the mansion. But as soon as I enterd in I looked here and there to see Tae hyung and namjoon hyung but to my surprise They weren't here. Then i made my way to the kitchen to drink some water when I entered and saw a note on the counter I took it and started reading and my jaw dropped. How can he leave us alone? Now how can I suppose to live with her alone for damn two days it feels like two years to me now knowing that what happened earlier. Would I'll be able to control my feelings infront of her? What should I do now? How can I avoid her now? It so suffocating for me now. I'll have to make sure for everything not to couse any trouble on my already messed up life. Hyung you shouldn't leave us alone that too damn two days at this time.

I went closer to refrigerator and grabbed a cold water bottle. I really need it to cool my flustered self. After drinking whole water which was in the bottle I made my way to my room to rest but to my surprise I stopped at spot when I saw yn' another room which she called her treasure room's door was wide open. I sneakly peak inside her room and saw her wearing her headphones and humming a song while writing something. I can't figure it out which song she is humming. But I don't want to disturb her so I went to my room straightly without giving any attention to that open door.

When i came inside the room I couldn't help but think about that incident when her soft plumpy lips touched my cold cheek, at that point I almost had a heartattack that gave me shivers in my spine. It'll be a lie if I say I didn't like it but indeed I like it. But it was just an accident she didn't do it with purposely. I wish I could feel that touch again but I can't I know this is the bitter truth of my life.

A bitter chuckled left from my mouth as i think about that moment. Then I heard a loud thud like a bomb and I immediately rushed to follow that sound. And it leads me to yn's treasure room as I entered inside the room my heart stopped beating, my breath stopped for a moment when I witnessed the scene infront of me tears started foaming in my eyes and my mind just stuck and my body started trembling when I saw y/n's unconscious figure underneath the heavy library books and stacks.

 And it leads me to yn's treasure room as I entered inside the room my heart stopped beating, my breath stopped for a moment when I witnessed the scene infront of me tears started foaming in my eyes and my mind just stuck and my body started tremb...

(Authy: imagine that she underneaths them)

I immediately rushed towards her and moved the shelve and books from her it was very heavy. When I saw that her head was bleeding I immediately bend down to her and carried her and hurriedly made my way to out of mansion and and hop in the car with her in my arms. And started driving fast.My heart is pounding As if someone is drawing a dagger. I can't see her like this.

"Yn please wake up Please, yn Please open your eyes yn please I'm begging you please open your eyes for damn sake please." I harshly plead her but she didn't gave any response and I lose my control the tears who's threatening me to fall down now burst out and I became a cry messed.
I can't loose her now she became my everything I can't let her go from my life.i can't.

Author's POV

Jungkook was driving fast in his full speed without caring about anything. Soon he stopped in front of the a huge hospital and immediately rushed in and the nurses ran to them and took yn with them in operation theater. And jungkook fell on his knees and burst out in tears after sometime he managed to calm down. And dialled a number continuesly but his bad luck the person on the other side didn't pick so he dialled another number. And the person picked it up.