IN YOUR ARMS

Author's POV

"Okay... Okay I'll not tell anyone about this. I'll keep it to me until you will not tell anyone that I was the one who steal hobi hyung's sprite if you'll keep it to you I'll keep it to me deal? " Jungkook said and come closer to her ofcorse keeping safe distance. She think about for a moment then agreed to that.

"But why are you keeping it as a secret?" He asked her looking into her eyes in confusion.

" I... I don't want anyone to think of me as a kid." She said jungkook couldn't help but let out a laugh. He was holding his stomach and wiping his tears which come out because of heavy laugh.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She said glaring at him playfully.

"You are very silly y/n." He said between his laugh y/n's face turned red due to embarrassment and she throws another pillow towrds him with her other hand but due to process her fractured hand moved a little and she hissed in pain.

"Aahhh." She hissed in pain and tears started foaming in her eyes jungkook stopped laughing and looked at her he got panicked and without thinking anything he approached towrads her and asked curiously and worried.

"Y... Y/N are you okay? Is it paining?" He asked her in a Shakey voice.

" I...It's paining." She said and started crying looking her cry jungkook got panicked and without thinking about anything and without wasting any time he hugged her from the side being sure not to hurt her.

"Its okay y/n-ah its alright you are very strong right? Don't worry I'm here everything will be fine just like before you are, I'm here don't cry please." He was trying to calm her by his soothing words while gently rubbing her back. She clenched his shirt and buried her face in to his chest and started sobbing. He was rubbing her upper back then stroke her hair and started pating her head in a gentle manner.

They stayed like that for few minutes then jungkook noticed that her sobs stop and then he felt something wet is brushing against his drenched clothed chest he looked downs to only witnessed that its nothing else than y/n's lips wich was completely wet with thick tears.

He looked carefully just to see she was mumbling something in her sleep when she moving her lips in mumbling it was tickling him in his chest giving him, he chuckled silently and looked at her and kissed her on her hairs and caressed them. He looked at her she was looking like a little kid who had lost. But found and started crying in his parents arms.

He was admiring her with his whole heart who kept the feeling that called love. He lovingly looking at her. Her trembling wet lips which now started drying, her closed eyes that has stained of tears, her wet eyelashes which is looking very calm no movement like they just got some peace, her red nose and red cheeks covered with salty soaked water. He was just staring at her with so much emotion,love and more and more that can even describe.

"M ...Mumma~~" She mumbled jungkook's attention stick on one word he just hear. He blinked his eyes two time doesn't believing what he heard. Then again he came out of his thoughts when he heard her mumbling something. His heart cleched roughly as he heard those words from her mouth.

"Mumma dad I missed you~~~"

Jungkook's POV

My heart hurt as if someone snatched something precious from me. Seeing her like this make me weak that I can't even breath. I can't see her tears I don't know what happened to me but when she cried without wasting any second I hugged her from the side. She started crying more and buried her face in my chest.

I tried to calm her by saying some soothing words. This is the first time I'm seeing her cry I never saw her crying I always saw her smiling and giggling. Its make my heart shattered in to peices. I can feel that she isn't crying because of her fractures hurting there's something else or she never cries like this. I gently rubbed har upper back then stroke her hair and caressed them.