7

y/n and kazumi lost the 2v2 but it was only cuz kenma had been bribed to use his brain, or so y/n liked to believe. and cuz y/n was tired. (all excuses)

"if only he wasn't so lazy, he'd make a crazy good setter" is what kazumi had said.

kuroo smugly walked up to y/n, "it's 15-16 sweetheart, just like you wanted, and i know a sore loser when i see one"

that annoyed y/n so much she turned on her heel and walked out of the gym, pulling kazumi along with her.

"you really are a sore loser" kazumi laughed, slinging her arm into y/n's.

"i hate him zumi, you don't understand. i hate him with every fibre in my body" y/n complained.

"you're exaggerating"

"i'm not! he's just so big and cocky and that stupid smirk he always has makes me wanna serve a ball at his face just to break a couple of his teeth"

y/n groaned, just thinking about that boy had her all exasperated.

plus she was super tired and it was just her and kazumi, the real y/n was starting to show.

she continued, "and the way he looks like he's just got accepted into the japan national team everytime he manages to provoke someone into submission"

kazumi simply nodded in agreement without saying a word. she knew y/n didn't like it when her rants were interrupted and boy did she have a lot to say.

"and the way he turns his stupid fat head to look at me in class whenever he gets an answer right. and that stupid nickname. UGH i wanna kick his head clean off his neck so bad"

"and during lab he says these weird things to make me spill my chemicals and then laughs at me and i swear to god i will throw concentrated sulfuric acid at him no fucks given"

"woah no acid attacks" kazumi raised her eyebrows but let y/n continue anyway.

"and whenever he gets a single mark or two more than me in some test, his stupid smile with his stupid teeth all up in my face. zumi i despise him"

"even my brother doesn't get on my nerves so much" y/n said in disbelief.

"speaking of, is your brother home?" kazumi asked, sensing that y/n's rant was over and she would not like to continue talking about it further.

y/n was a funny little girl, who kazumi had all figured out. in their three years spent together in high school, if there's one thing she'd learned about y/n, the girl hated a lot of things but she also loved a lot of things.

and she had about 500 different mood switches a day which annoyed everyone around her, except kazumi because for some reason, she was just a baby when she was with kazumi.

"you're only friends with me cuz of my brother aren't you?" y/n deadpanned.

"he's hot okay?" kazumi defended herself.

"well he probably is at home, i don't know" y/n shrugged and looked up at the stars in the sky.

they were so pretty, just like her.

"this hatred for kuroo is gonna make your blood pressure go so high someday, you'll die cuz of it" kazumi said, pulling y/n to the side so she wouldn't walk into a stump while looking up.

"what's with you and talking about different ways ill die?"

"i'm just saying, you're too clumsy sometimes, you don't understand what you're doing to yourself or how much your body can take"